Pearson Suspended

CornwallRam

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's always fun here isn't it haha

On a serious note, perhaps Mel was planning to give Pearson the time to make the team into his but if anything unprofessional has gone on, then it doesn't matter who you are, your employer has the right to investigate and discipline if necessary.

On manager speculation (again!), not a Bruce fan really but he is a good Championship manager.

1 minute ago, TroyDyer said:

I didn't post a libelous rumour as fact. I asked if it was something folks had heard, or was indeed a lie. 

Don't take it personally, still catching up now with all the posts and not found it yet, I put it out there as a warning about future posts for everyone

8 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I'm not going in detail, but our club is a ******* shambles.

5 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Ok, just been told that Pëarson is one of those under investigation amid the recent Telegraph report.

Well, which is it? (Or is it both..!)

5 minutes ago, David said:

I have just received an email from Mel.

I realise that this news has come as a shock to everyone, some will be angry, frustrated or even happy with this decision but please please please do not use this forum to spread libellous rumours.

Ffs, why is he getting hung up over comments like that? Jesus Christ.

Sell the bloody club and go back to Candy Crush. At least he ain't a failure at that.

2 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I hope we win tonight and if Pearson was the problem then it's sorted quick.

Might be a little too soon on that one...

Then again IF we did win tonight and the players look happy and motivated again... It would suggest an uplift in the dressing room mentality off the back of suspending the manager surely?

If it's result basis then fair enough, harsh but no grumbles, but for another bull reason which we'll never find out then wtf!!

the problem here is Mel is a Derby fan in charge of his club and he makes the big calls

mel isn't to blame, Pearson hasn't had enough time, it's these bottle players who don't give two hoots about Derby and that will take time to sort

at the moment this job is a poisoned chalice which any managed in the right mind will avoid

Archived