Barrow (A) - Match Thread

Sean

I think if we’re being honest: the first 60 minutes have been a chaotic and concerning performance. 

The lack of speed in defence, means our starting position is so incredibly deep even against Barrow. Objectively, and constructively, the team lacks depth and quality. The team needs help, it desperately needs quality. 

Just now, Ambitious said:

I think if we’re being honest: the first 60 minutes have been a chaotic and concerning performance. 

The lack of speed in defence, means our starting position is so incredibly deep even against Barrow. Objectively, and constructively, the team lacks depth and quality. The team needs help, it desperately needs quality. 

No. It needs better coaching 

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

Can Paul Warne recognise quality?

19 minutes ago, Justa said:

Let’s leave it there if you have to resort to that.

Not woke, not playing a victim just have a different opinion to you.

No you weren’t. You made a snide remark aimed at preventing someone disagreeing with you cos you played the poor me card.