Transfer rumours

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

If we don’t sign a striker then we’re f*****. Simple as that. Irrespective of any other signings, the recruitment team have failed. Don’t care about Harness, we need a striker

We’ve made 10 absolutely brilliant signings with the limited resources available. It might end up being 12 by the end of the night. Calm…calm…

18 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Or he could say nothing and not lie ? Also is obvious from his interview we weren’t the only club in for him. 

He couldn't say nothing, he's prompted into it talking about him by OB, as are 90% of our signings.

I'm not saying an official club directive to drop "and what about the manager, he's a bit of a character" or similar into interviews, but I'm not saying it's not an unwritten rule either.

The only player I've seen who brings Warne up before he's asked is the lad from Wolves, although I would guess that some players are briefed on key points to hit prior to pressing record.

This whole myth that there's a whole swathe of posters who believe that Warne has no draw in any way whatsoever is a load of s**** anyway. 

The way new signings  / interviews are weaponised against other supporters is disgusting, but it's the norm for this place, sadly.

Edited by May Contain Nuts

I said at the end of the season that i was surprised we didn't decide to take Gayle on permanently. Yeah he had an injury at the time but he found form for us and I genuinely think we missed out on a good option there. Had a class about him that we desperately need in this league.

Anyways,

Atleast we've got Collins 👌👌👌🙃

7 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Or he could say nothing and not lie ? Also is obvious from his interview we weren’t the only club in for him. 

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

That would go down well 😂

Owen - "I'm sure you've spoken to Paul Warne. Can you tell us a bit about that conversation?"

Nat - "I'd rather not."

Owen- "Jonny Tight-Lips, welcome to Derby, I hear you've been in contact with Paul Warne for some time"

JTL- "I ain't saying nothin, and you can't prove that"

download(4).jpeg.ca31bcf60c0485bdcece3f81dbda87c2.jpeg

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Hopefully if Al Imhardy isn't coming, we have option b and c and speed dial and within an hour away of the training ground.

I'm hoping he was our B/C option and he's not coming because our A option is instead 🙏🙏🙏

5 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Patience man, there are still 2 hours left of the window, they are working as hard as they can.

The summer transfer window started from the middle of June which is what 2.5 months in the past.

You're saying be patient as we have a massive 2 hours out of the 2.5 months remaining to get a striker in.

That's 0.1% of the total time we've had this summer to be exact to now get a centre forward in.

The odds don't look good. 

23 minutes ago, Matchday Fred said:

Where is the striker ? Warne brings in ANOTHER centre half, basically admitting his star signing Bradley hasn’t worked. We really need a striker, LB and central midfielder. Harness is a winger, watched him at Burton when he was 17. That would be Warne admitting CBT was a bad signing. 

Episode 2 Whatever GIF