Birmingham relegated.

4 hours ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Too right, Most of them, are a horrible bunch.  Even before our trouble, every time they came to PP, it was always the same things thrown in south stand and one year it was a bottle which looked like someone pissed in it. Even Milwall didn’t do that. A year touring the L1 grounds will do them some good. 

Having nipped to Tamworth station earlier to pick up my son, maybe 10 police vehicles and plenty of cops trying to control their neandrathal cave men, suggests some league 1 clubs won’t enjoy their company.

2 hours ago, JPRamFan said:

Will Growett 🐍 his way to a championship club? Will Buchanan's agent be working 24 hours around the clock to get him out of Birmingham? 

Hadn't realized he'd gone back there. Hilarious! Though (google is my friend) I see it was only as a temporary replacement for Mowbray, and won't be continued anyway. 

6 hours ago, 1of4 said:

So which ex ram deserves the most plaudits for arranging this party?

John Eustace

Wayne Rooney

Gary Rowett

Krystian Bielik

Lee Buchanan

Don't forget Rosenoir, who sacrificed his teams chances of a play off place to let Plymouth win.

Blues fans will think that there is a Derby conspiracy against them.

1 minute ago, ram59 said:

Don't forget Rosenoir, who sacrificed his teams chances of a play off place to let Plymouth win.

Blues fans will think that there is a Derby conspiracy against them.

Not often that you see the words "blues fan" and "think" in the same sentence.....

8 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I’m not going to take delight in the suffering of any set of fans.

They will be hurting, like we were.

I've not been more delighted since I finally went for a s*** after a week of constipation.  My delight is beyond comprehension.  Hopefully the owners realise they've been left in a mess spending millions on a club with no redeeming features and pull the plug. They can rot in their asbestos filled sewer in League 1 forever with any luck.  w******.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9529s3j3ralgxgt0vivsrh

Eustace 1.64ppg (11 games) - 75 points over a season 

Mowbay 1.66ppg (6 games) - 77 points over a season

Rowett 1.375ppg (8 games) - 63 points over a season

Clearly shows competent managers could get a tune out of them.

But Rooney… 0.67ppg (15 games) - 31 points over a season. 

21 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

9th October, Eustace is sacked.

Screenshot_20240505_000205_Chrome.thumb.jpg.857a4b1264384c36d62f0ca0518ab8e3.jpg

And their results during the rest of the season:

Screenshot_20240505_000247_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c7d170dfe71c5d17f8bf740e37d9bf04.jpg

They obviously had a decent start, but the were top of 10 teams separated by 3 points. If one of those early wins had been a defeat, they would have been about 14th.

Obviously bringing in Rooney was a disaster, but I'm not sure things under Eustace were incredible.

12 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Best bit on their vlog was them thinking Hull had scored against Plymouth.  All singing we'll fight to the end.  Then quiet as a dormouse when they realised Plymouth were winning.. priceless.

It was a block of Birmingham fans who deliberately made out that Hull had scored. And they did it twice. Seems even some Birmingham fans hate Birmingham….😂

10 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Hadn't realized he'd gone back there. Hilarious! Though (google is my friend) I see it was only as a temporary replacement for Mowbray, and won't be continued anyway. 

Didnt realise he was only temporary. At least it's a stain on his CV. The manager who officially brought them down.