Retained List

43 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Great to see, but I do wish we'd focus on bigger keepers. Do 17-year-olds still grow? I'm encouraged that Iversen is reputedly 6 foot 4 inches, when Joe was only 6 foot and Jack Thompson looks much smaller. A shame for Harry Evans in the final - is he bigger or just nearer to the camera? I guess when you sign people up at a young age, you're not certain how tall they'll end up.

I’m still hoping that 32 year olds still grow to be fair… 

On a serious note lads don’t stop growing until they’re about 21 right? Plenty of years to grow. 

Good luck to all those that have left, being 26 I was 9 when we went up at West Brom, I remember Wembley but this year is the first I’ve been able to enjoy the promotion feeling, everyone of them have given something this season to help promotion happen, some good sides missed out again this year but we did it! 

2 hours ago, simmoram1995 said:

Worded this terribly meant 3-4 players both in and out of contract players. Plus a few loans. Fees likely for 2-3 players 

few names I’ve heard for frees 

Iverson/Walton 

Kane 

Windass /Jackson 

Devante Cole 

Josh knight 

Fuchs Peterborough 

So you’ve ready the Summer Transfer Suggestion thread then! All but the last one make an appearance. 

4 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

Before his injury he was in a purple spell where he looked like the only forward who could put ball in the back of the net. I think he’s someone who’d look better around better players. He’s got technical ability and pace. 

Im not disagreeing with u on look better with better around him and he for shee had a magic little purple patch. I just think we can get a lot better and im certainly not suggesting we do that by spending loads.
but hey what do i know, happy to be proved wrong and worst case we own him, warne knows how to get the best out of him

i have faith in warne  

5 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

The forum equivalent of ‘I have a girlfriend but she doesn’t go to this school and you won’t know her’.

Why do you have to be so cynical?

It's views like this which scare these ITKers from posting up information. 

FWIW I also know all of the players we are signing but I'm not going to tell you now until after they have signed.

53 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Why do you have to be so cynical?

It's views like this which scare these ITKers from posting up information. 

FWIW I also know all of the players we are signing but I'm not going to tell you now until after they have signed.

That would be a bit of a waste of time. I shouldn't bother.

Anything I post on here relates not to players were interested in, as that can be a pointless endeavour, but relates to transfers that haven't happened when that information becomes publicly known and when questions and opinions are mooted and only when I know the complete details.   This won't be every player or decision as I've stated before.  

As this is clearly of no interest, feel free to block me, it would be a pleasure.

Can’t fault either. Waggy may have limited ability but you could never doubt his enthusiasm and commitment. Nothing sums him up more than at the end of the final game - crutches? F*** that, who needs ‘em?! 😂 Right up there with being in the stands tanked and celebrating with the fans. 

Korey, I thought he got better and better as the season went on. Immense during the latter stages of the season. Quiet and unassuming, going about his business largely under the radar, but I thought Smith and Bradley were the unsung heroes of the last few weeks.

Great servants both, and would be welcomed back anytime.