Shrews

unclej

18 minutes ago, CapeTownRams said:

U have to start wondering about Pompey and those penos… and the conspiracy theory…

Yet another dodgy one given at Fratton Park…. How can Pompey have been given as many penos as Bolton and us combined !!?!

Shows the value of having a loud and boisterous crowd right next to the pitch ! Plus the normal saaarthen club bias of course…. But nah, that’s me being paranoid I’m sure 😎

Surely we can’t mess this up now …😳

🐏🐏🐏

Do they spend more time with the ball in the opposition area putting opposition defenders under pressure? If so they'll get more penalties.

Agent Evatt your work is done. We go flat out for the win on Saturday with NML, Collins and Barks at the top, a combination that has worked best on average throughout the season.  I don’t like 3 at the back but it may actually suit our full backs better allowing them to get forward, and Bradley has turned into a goal machine from set pieces. 

We get the win and then can enjoy the Carlisle game without the sphincter twitching like a rabbits nose.

8 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

That point at Wycombe is massive now, we could have very easily lost that at the death. Easy to see it that way with hindsight of course 😀

Not as vital as the point earned away at Cheltenham early doors! 😆

9 hours ago, Scott129 said:

Don't think Bolton will overturn a +5 GD from here.

So two opportunities to get 3 points - surely we can't mess this up!

10 hours ago, YouRams said:

Got to be our year 🙏

9 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I don't even think we can mess this up.

9 hours ago, Amberram said:

What can possibly go wrong.😳?

Peter Porte No GIF by Paramount Network

9 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Ian Evatt has thrown in the towel. Don't mess it up Derby...

I wonder how many Bolton fans will be calling for him to “do the decent thing and resign” if he fails to get them promoted as some on this forum have suggested Warne should do if we don’t go up? 😄

3 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I wonder how many Bolton fans will be calling for him to “do the decent thing and resign” if he fails to get them promoted as some on this forum have suggested Warne should do if we don’t go up? 😄

Look at the replies... a fair few.

3 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Long as he does the decent thing and rests all his players for the last two.

3 minutes ago, Crewton said:

True, but he failed to get them up last season and has had a few seasons now to build his own squad.

They'd still be daft to sack him though.

Their fans are similar to ours, if we had spent a good chunk of money too.

They are xG darlings and have the arguments amongst their own whether it matters or not. It's like that certain poster on here all over again.

Think there was a slight danger on Sat if we'd known we needed to win we could over-commit, panic a bit if we didn't score early...and then get hit with a sucker punch, like Bolton did.

Now we can take our time,  build pressure... and even take a draw if needs be, and I think we will inevitably score. 

47 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Their Twitter they all moan about him all the time and the players. Lot of them think he talks a load of BS.

13 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Their Twitter they all moan about him all the time and the players. Lot of them think he talks a load of BS.

They've got the best team in the league according to their fans. Every time they fail to beat a promotion rival all they can talk about is how crap the team they've just dropped points to are.