Shrews

unclej

4 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

All vale and Derby Saturday aren’t we 

Peterboro aren't out of it yet, they have 2 winnable games before they play Bolton on the final day - a draw would be nice there thanks!

But we've got breathing space again now.  4pts from Cambridge/Carlisle should be the minimum.

Just watched the game on the Bolton EFL Lounge - they were camped in Shrewsbury’s half - had one cleared off the line and hit the post in the 94th minute - my ipad nearly went flying across the room!!!  Fair play to Shrewsbury - complete back to the walls display - and rode their luck - but have done us a massive favour!! 🐏 💪

Been trying not to look at text updates every 30 seconds, but failed completely to do that for the last 15 minutes.

What a result. 

I think we can relax just that touch now at Cambridge. The knowledge that a draw isn't the end of the world means we can play with that bit more freedom, and feels to me like it'll make victory more likely.

I feel...optimism? Is that what this is? It's been so long!

U have to start wondering about Pompey and those penos… and the conspiracy theory…

Yet another dodgy one given at Fratton Park…. How can Pompey have been given as many penos as Bolton and us combined !!?!

Shows the value of having a loud and boisterous crowd right next to the pitch ! Plus the normal saaarthen club bias of course…. But nah, that’s me being paranoid I’m sure 😎

Surely we can’t mess this up now …😳

🐏🐏🐏

23 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Cambridge still have a battle, we need a point as an absolute minimum.

Clean sheet please Mr Warne.

Makes u wonder what PW’s approach will be if it’s 0-0 or 1-1 with 20 to go ….

go for the win (as he says we always do- although watching us play one finds that hard to believe) or settle for the draw and take it into the last game knowing that we might not even need a point on the day …