Match Thread: Leyton Orient (h)

Am expecting another tight game with only one goal in it. Hopefully by Collins. Also expect a lot of people with one ear to Bolton Portsmouth and Peterborough games. Hope it doesn't affect the atmosphere too much.I for one will be bellowing my support no matter what. Got a sneaking feeling we will be a few more points away from Bolton and Pete at 5pm tonight! UTR!

2 hours ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

WAS that at Matlock golf club ?.

I saw him too thought him and Big Rog were brilliant 

Bulls Head Belper Lane End 

Only my 4th game this season due to work commitments,  but we have won the other 3, grandson's 2nd game ,first was the 3-0 win against Barnsley  and in 13 years of us being together,  the wife hasn't seen us lose yet ( won them all except a draw against Swansea) so hoping we are good luck omens this afternoon. 

The nerves have already kicked in COYR 🐏🐏🐏🐏

On 12/04/2024 at 07:58, Ghost of Clough said:

What I expect Warne to field:

Wildsmith
Nelson   Bradley   Cashin
Wilson   Adams   Hourihane   Sibley
Mendez-Laing   Blackett-Taylor
Collins

Subs: Vickers, DRobinson, Smith, Thompson, Barkhuizen, Washington, Waghorn

Swap Smith for Hourihane and I think that's pretty much bang on

4 hours ago, DesertRam said:

We have to start with CBT, if that chance had gone in, he would be the new superstar by now

99% of the time he scores. We need his speed and ability to create space for others to score.

He has not scored any goals yet for us. Rather play Barks who creates and scores.

54 minutes ago, Jase116 said:

Only my 4th game this season due to work commitments,  but we have won the other 3, grandson's 2nd game ,first was the 3-0 win against Barnsley  and in 13 years of us being together,  the wife hasn't seen us lose yet ( won them all except a draw against Swansea) so hoping we are good luck omens this afternoon. 

The nerves have already kicked in COYR 🐏🐏🐏🐏

Your record as a match-going family is indeed impeccable sir.  🐏

... but I can't help wondering if announcing it to the world with just minutes to go is wise, brave, or just downright bloody dangerous!   🤣

🍻

Would have liked to have been there today, but wife is away so can't get.

Always look forward to the match thread but can I make a plea that if things aren't going well that we all revert to moaning and we hardly get any match updates ( @Caerphilly Ram being a notable exception thanks).

Thanks in anticipation.

UTR

8 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Your record as a match-going family is indeed impeccable sir.  🐏

... but I can't help wondering if announcing it to the world with just minutes to go is wise, brave, or just downright bloody dangerous!   🤣

🍻

Probably stupid 🙄 🤣🤣