Rampant

18 hours ago, TheRamOfSwad said:

Thompson

Wilson  Smith Nelson Cashin Sibley   

Adams

Hourihane     Bird

NML                              Waghorn

Bradley 

So we're plonking Bradley in their penalty area and hoping the ref doesn't notice we've got 12 players on the pitch?

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I enjoyed Kane’s chat earlier, the comments he made about his teammates and nicknames struck me as there is unity within the dressing room and staff, despite suggestions from some posters elsewhere.

Edit. Also like his humility in holding his hands up to the pass into Adams on Tuesday that led to the second. 

Interesting to hear him mention the pressure that wobbled FGR when they were pushing for promotion during his time there, it’s one of the things I can’t work out with the current squad and management we have. There is supposedly knowledge and know how within the squad and staff, I know a growing number doubt Warne and have no interest in joining that argument anymore, I personally don’t see it being solely his fault that we’re having this sticky run, just interested in IF he and the players can find a way to get over the mental block to see games out from winning positions and get home in the auto places. 🤞 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram
Added thoughts

23 hours ago, Barney1991 said:

Pre match press conference just in. Port vale are a good team with good players we have to match them. I’ll sort the formation and tactics depending on what they do and we need to start feeling good about ourselves and come away feeling handsome 

I don’t want to add any extra pressure to Paul Warne , but I have a good size free bet with Corals and have banged it on the Rams as nothing but a win will be acceptable to everyone associated with DCFC.

10 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

He can play wing back agreed…not a full back though…

He's played full back for posh in the championship.  Ward will make mistakes like other league one defenders do.  He's nowhere near as bad as people have made out.  

19 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Would anyone on here pick Bradley in the starting 11 for this game? Anyone?

Id go 4 at the back and think Nelson and Cashin are our best pairing.  Irritates me the way Bradley has been scape-goated as a stick to beat Warne with though.  He hasn't done much wrong since he's got into the team. He's not in the side for our in possession play and that's what has been costing us.

Edited by Blondest Goat

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, SuperRams10 said:

Wildsmith 

Nyambe Nelson Cashin Sibley

Wilson Adams Bird Barkhuizen 

Gayle NML

Loach Elder Bradley Thompson Smith 

CBT Waggy

Is Nyambe available? Would be a heck of a boost if so.

Edited by Rampant

8 hours ago, Blondest Goat said:

He's played full back for posh in the championship.  Ward will make mistakes like other league one defenders do.  He's nowhere near as bad as people have made out.  

Famous last words. If Nyambe is out I would play Smith there, not ideal but a safer option.

On 28/02/2024 at 13:57, Top Lino said:

This is really a must win game  for Warne - another performance like last night could see the crowd turn on him. Think he is a decent guy but sadly out of his depth managing a club the size of Derby with the big expectation of the fans.

Yes,he can do one,I expect better than 2nd place in the league at this stage of the season.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

18 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

So we're plonking Bradley in their penalty area and hoping the ref doesn't notice we've got 12 players on the pitch?

He's the man on the moment, don't question his methods!

We have 11.5 by playing Thompson 

Edited by TheRamOfSwad

Well they will almost certainly have the ref in their side, so we’ve got to do something to even things up!