Match Thread: vs Port Vale (H)

Rampant

24 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

@mozza is Gayle 1st scorer then. I'm only asking as it's the 1st time in forever I've got the score and FRGS right 😂

Nice try.

Here's the full statement from the EFL...

The EFL's dubious goals panel has ruled on Derby County's opening goal against Port Vale.

Initially, this was given as a goal scored by Louis Sibley.  However, upon inspection, it is clear that not only was the initial shot off-target, but it also took a wicked deflection off a Port Vale player.

The panel thereby rule the goal is given to Max Bird, thus being the opening goal in a 3-0 home win.

Now... you'll never guess what... 🤣

On 02/03/2024 at 18:00, Mucker1884 said:

Yeah, Yeah... 3-0... whoopie doo, and all that... but...

My biggest takeaway from today's game...
Now, this may be a tad off-topic for a matchday thread, and quite possibly even a tad illegal to mention out loud on the internet since the turn of the century... but what's with Ewie?  Is she just a bloke in drag?  What's occurrin' there then?  Why have I never noticed this before?  Why has nobody told me? 🤷‍♂️

Now, now. As long as Ewie identifies as she….

1 hour ago, NottsRam said:

yes, Gayle becomes FGS

On reflection, I think I asked @mozza this about another game and for the purposes of this game, he doesn't.

Annoying as I've actually remembered to submit predictions for nearly all of the games this year and I'm sick of ending the season amongst the L1 also-rans 😂

1 minute ago, Comrade 86 said:

On reflection, I think I asked @mozza this about another game and for the purposes of this game, he doesn't.

Annoying as I've actually remembered to submit predictions for nearly all of the games this year and I'm sick of ending the season amongst the L1 also-rans 😂

Confirmed. Worth a try but that @mozza's a hard man to turn 😋

image.thumb.png.6d7377e9a0105c723f308a0c216a59f2.png