v Charlton Athletic (H) Match Day Thread

Kernow

Couldn’t go tonight and can’t go on Saturday and honestly I’m not bothered. 

Couldn’t dream of feeling like this even when things were crap under Cocu and Rooney. 

We are not getting the best out of this group of players. 

Just now, oodledoodle said:

I'm disappointed he's still our manager, yes. But it's clear he's not going anywhere. He'll not be here forever. For now the best thing I can think of doing is supporting the team, and trying not to let Warne tarnish my love for this club.

Blimey. You must really hate him if you think he will tarnish the club after Morris' antics

2 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Undone by two individual errors tonight.

Wildsmiths just plan stupid foul and a badly misplaced pass from Adams.

Missing Collins up front.

Onto the next one.

I bet that's almost word for word Warne's post match interview.

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

And Bolton losing...yet another chance we had to pull away from them.

They'll be thinking the exact same thing about us. Pompey must be rubbing their hands, it makes it even more frustrating that the league is so poor this season.

Kane wilson can’t be used as a winger, he’s got great feet and agility but he simply hasn’t got the killer instinct in the final third.

Adams and Wildsmith individual mistakes from two players who have been good for Derby nearly every time they play for Derby. On the weekend we have to play 4-3-3 and hope Elder is back to play left back or id even put Sibley back there. We need to go back to having attack minded players all over the pitch. 

Assus collapsus. 

Brainless football from the boys tonight. Long ball, no plan and with too many underperforming.

Three wingers on the pitch at the end.

Bradley, as captain, aimlessly punting balls forward. 

The penalty was abysmal. Wildsmith should be fined a week’s wages. Something has happened with that lad. He got dropped and has looked all over the place in the past few games.

Thought Korey Smith was okay and Cashin and Nelson were generally good. Losing Nyambe was a big blow as he was solid. 

The rest was dire.

I thought Gayle and Smith were playing well so don’t get the change …Waggy looks woefully short of fitness and Sibley was very average I don’t think I it needed changing 

next season will be tough better sides and a tough robust L1 side in Rovrum lead by Warne will be up there competing with us …..

Positives;

- some promising passing and movement in the first half, good attacking intent though admittedly without much of a cutting edge. 

- Gayle and Waghorn getting minutes will hopefully help with the striking situation.

- Cashin scored a lovely header.

- Smith did well in midfield with Adams.

Negatives;

- Rash decision from Wildsmith leading to the pen.

- Poor decision making and defending for the second.

- Once again unable to build on a lead and put a team away, worrying pattern.

- NML quiet and ineffective.

- Nyambe injured.

Feel pretty flat after that. ANOTHER another chance to “put it right” on Saturday at least 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

5 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Funny isn't it. Everyone was moaning when Vickers got the top spot.

Not me.  Wildsmith is a whiner, fakes injuries, and another brainless decision today.  Never liked his attitude.

Edited by MickD