Paul Warne

Day

7 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Cocu was the right Manager at the wrong time. Everything was stacked against him from day one. Very decent guy too.

To be honest I had no confidence that it was ever going to work with him even with the right players

7 hours ago, Jourdan said:

I am doing very well thanks.

Two weeks from getting married, two and a half weeks from a Caribbean honeymoon, and hopefully six to seven weeks from a Derby promotion!

You, on the other hand, seem a little flustered?

Yeah I'm trying to pack all the right clothes for our holiday. I keep putting the wrong things in the wrong suitcase, and I'm supposed to be the expert. Never mind they're big suitcases so all the stuff will come with us to Malta.

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yeah I'm trying to pack all the right clothes for our holiday. I keep putting the wrong things in the wrong suitcase, and I'm supposed to be the expert. Never mind they're big suitcases so all the stuff will come with us to Malta.

At last, we can put the speculation to bed. The poster known as RoyMac5 MUST be female. 😀

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Take a backpack like Warne.

19 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

It's not just Warne that's a divisive character, there's now a thread on the Barnsley forum wanting their manager sacked. Yesterday was shocking for them, but it's only their 4th defeat since September. 

https://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threads/get-him-out-now.328815/

Not surprised by this, they all wanted him out before their recent run, very similar parallels to Warne here.

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Have a nice time 

Warne had a cold yesterday but still made time for RamsTV and Radio Derby.  

He joked maybe he should reduce his working hours at Derby but he also missed everyday and was bored watching TV or something to that effect. 

All the way all the way to the Championship Paul all the way. 

Edited by Curtains
Added

1 hour ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

It's not just Warne that's a divisive character, there's now a thread on the Barnsley forum wanting their manager sacked. Yesterday was shocking for them, but it's only their 4th defeat since September. 

https://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threads/get-him-out-now.328815/

Fonzie posted

Might calm down when the bird brings a pizza back from work toneet

Jordym93...replied

Bird…….y’a mean mrs palm and her 5 daughters?

Barnsley humour is alive and kicking...tenor.gif?itemid=4888883

23 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Going to miss the next two big games, but I expect us to consolidate our league position. Hope they're good games I'm sure the PP atmosphere will be good. #COYR

I loved Valletta

Next two games at Pride Park won’t be easy but I’m looking forward to them 

4 hours ago, Curtains said:

I loved Valletta

Next two games at Pride Park won’t be easy but I’m looking forward to them 

Not sure how Roy will go down in Mdina though - it's supposed to be The Silent City....