Summer transfer suggestion thread

sage

35 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Yep, pretty likely I would think 👍

Would you rather he just said nothing?

Constantly responding to people like Trav with this sarcy comments is probably the reason why genuine ITKs on this forum don’t share information. 

Just chill and get excited for the window. If he’s right - great! If he’s wrong, no harm done. 

I see Peterborough have announced Abraham Odoh from Harrogate, apparently their number 1 target last January as well.

I know this is the Derby suggestion forum and we shouldn’t be concerned with the operations of little League 1 clubs (😬) but knowing Pboro moneyball, he’ll go on to be sold for millions.

I’ve never heard of him but was interested if anyone on here had suggested him for us? See if we’ve got anyone on the same wavelength as the Pboro recruitment team.

2 minutes ago, Dan_Ram said:

I’ve never heard of him but was interested if anyone on here had suggested him for us? See if we’ve got anyone on the same wavelength as the Pboro recruitment team.

I would say @Ambitious is certainly on that wavelength

I've personally done this kind of stuff in football manager but never in real life!

1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

Would you rather he just said nothing?

Constantly responding to people like Trav with this sarcy comments is probably the reason why genuine ITKs on this forum don’t share information. 

Just chill and get excited for the window. If he’s right - great! If he’s wrong, no harm done. 

I'd imagine genuine ITKs wouldn't be deterred from posting. I always say, I enjoy reading Big Travs posts, but I'm not daft, I've read enough to know which side of the ITK fence he sits.

1 hour ago, Dan_Ram said:

I see Peterborough have announced Abraham Odoh from Harrogate, apparently their number 1 target last January as well.

I know this is the Derby suggestion forum and we shouldn’t be concerned with the operations of little League 1 clubs (😬) but knowing Pboro moneyball, he’ll go on to be sold for millions.

I've looked at his stats on Transfermkt, they're nothing to shout about, 9 goals in 42 Lg2 games last season, but only 4 goals in 77 Lg2 games over the previous 2 seasons. If Peterborough have spotted something there, full credit to them.

Looking through West Brom’s retained list, they have a huge amount of players out of contract and been offered or released.

karlan grant is one that caught my eye though, returning to them from a loan spell. Think could be a good option for a loan, doubt would cost much at the end of it.