Promotion Rivals Watch

sage

6 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

They still have to go to Pompy too. I think that’s them done for the Autos.

Between us, Bolton and P’Boro now for 2nd 

Never mind the autos, they'll be looking over their shoulders to stay in the play offs.

15 hours ago, ram59 said:

Never mind the autos, they'll be looking over their shoulders to stay in the play offs.

Only 1 win in 5 now, with Reading, Portsmouth and Blackpool thier next 3 games. Even their final game will be tough - Northampton have now won 3 of the last 4 games.

I think they'll cling on to 6th to be honest, with Lincoln leap frogging into 5th.
Oxford could easily lose the next 3 themselves (Peterborough, Lincoln and Stevenage), so I expect them to drop out.
Meanwhile, Blackpool and Stevenage are too far behind to finish above Barnsley - 7 points with only 3 games left to play and Barnsley having a game in hand.

I thought Lincoln were charging up the league. But one loss today and oxford’s result makes the play offs look a long way off for them now. 3 games to make up 5 points. 

im still backing us to bridge the 5pt gap to Portsmouth with 2 games remaining though. So if we can do it, Lincoln can do it. 

Peterborough are one of the strangest teams possible. When they're good, they're arguably the best in the league. They must just have the worst mentality ever because getting hammered isn't even that rare of an occasion. They have a good 5/6 players I think would improve us, and would happily see in our side next season even if the Championship. But collectively, they're just odd.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but has anyone seen the bit on twitter about Bolton's season ticket launch video? It unfortunately includes a picture of Derby fans by mistake under the wording" All Wanderers". Just made me laugh. Maybe someone cleverer than me can link it.

6 hours ago, McArthur Park said:

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but has anyone seen the bit on twitter about Bolton's season ticket launch video? It unfortunately includes a picture of Derby fans by mistake under the wording" All Wanderers". Just made me laugh. Maybe someone cleverer than me can link it.

0:55 seconds on this version...
Pic top left.  Young girl clearly in our black shirt with green sleeves.  And a Ram on show on the shirt of the lady behind her.
We're clearly massive, everywhere we go...

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/video/player/0_11ydcf7p

12 hours ago, Kernow said:

Peterborough are one of the strangest teams possible. When they're good, they're arguably the best in the league. They must just have the worst mentality ever because getting hammered isn't even that rare of an occasion. They have a good 5/6 players I think would improve us, and would happily see in our side next season even if the Championship. But collectively, they're just odd.

Went to watch this yesterday peterboro were awful oxford could have had 10 

wouldn't want to play oxford in play offs they had brannagan and moore missing as well and looked good 

9 hours ago, McArthur Park said:

You could understand it a bit if it’s a home kit. They are quite similar. But an away kit?!