Oxford United v Derby County

B4’s Sister

A few points that I noticed....

- until NML in the 44th minute I don't think we'd put anyone on the edge of their box for any of our corners.

- barks is not a left winger. NML looks far more dangerous out there.

- I'd swap Bird out for thommo to do some ratting.

- I'm optimistic that we've cut out the stupid challenges from behind which have been giving lots of free kicks away to.

10 minutes ago, LincsRam said:

We cant have it both ways... saying we shouldn't be losing, we are the better team and then saying everyone is crap... granted some have been poor but other have been ok to good e.g Wilson, fozzy, Nelson, Nyambe

I wouldnt say we have been better, we had more of the ball but we dont threat at all. Need a massive 2nd half 

3 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

We are 3 times the size of Wrexham. Peterborough whip a cross in and he’s just been on the end of it. Our striker is nearer the corner flag the opposite end 

I know we are, but there’s seemingly an appeal to joining them for some players, he wouldn’t be the first to drop down a league for their money. 

Collins isn’t the reason we’re 2-1 down by the way, watch the first half highlights back and there were 2 or 3 crosses cut out for corners in which he’s right there in the right position, some good defending stopped him scoring in my opinion. You want to slate a player or two for that half he’s lower down the priority list. 

11 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Not sure why that wasn’t a foul on NML in the corner there. 

And there is the difference. We’ve only git to let our shadiw brush acrisd their shirt and its a free kick, but virtually nowt has come our way. We’ve been in the ref’s face a bit - byt has anyone asked him why the EFL never send a ref to Pride Park who could be called a “homer”?

This game was not over in the 14th minute.  It most definitely isn't over at this halfway stage.

Even without that Fozzie goal when it came, we were getting closer.  We were looking stronger.
All these calls for wholesale changes are a tad ridiculous... in my opinion.
The players already out there are getting closer and closer to putting things right.

I say give them at least another 15 mins, before considering changes.
We are only second best on the scoreline.  Elsewhere, we are on top.  That equaliser will only take a few seconds, as with all goals... and there are lots of seconds left in this game yet.

🐏 

6 minutes ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

I hope your right just feel like we have no midfield and again not playing the midfielders into the game we are trying to force the ball to the wingers too hard. Even at 2-1 i woukd still change it up

We’re getting chances from out wide though, I get the rationale to play through midfield at times, control the midfield and you control the game and all that…but as the half wore on we had several chances from getting the ball wide, if it gets us a point or 3 tonight I don’t care if we bypass the midfield. 

Just now, Mucker1884 said:

I say give them at least another 15 mins, before considering changes.
We are only second best on the scoreline.  Elsewhere, we are on top.  That equaliser will only take a few seconds, as with all goals... and there are lots of seconds left in this game yet.

🐏

It's Warne.... they'll get another 40....

3 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I know we are, but there’s seemingly an appeal to joining them for some players, he wouldn’t be the first to drop down a league for their money. 

Collins isn’t the reason we’re 2-1 down by the way, watch the first half highlights back and there were 2 or 3 crosses cut out for corners in which he’s right there in the right position, some good defending stopped him scoring in my opinion. You want to slate a player or two for that half he’s lower down the priority list. 

Birds more culpable than Collins tonight