Derby vs Leyton Orient

B4’s Sister

We must be very confident of victory if the only posts on the fixture are parking / geography puns 😊

It won’t be an easy game but I’m hoping we will show the confidence to play our attacking game from the start. 

Too often we make a steady start which allows the opposition to build their home advantage.

23 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

We must be very confident of victory if the only posts on the fixture are parking / geography puns 😊

It won’t be an easy game but I’m hoping we will show the confidence to play our attacking game from the start. 

Too often we make a steady start which allows the opposition to build their home advantage.

Think it’s because we know so little about them. I know they have Jordan Brown who was a good youth player for us, about it

37 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I was hoping for a sensible parking idea. I did a quick google streetview and it doesn't look like the streets around it are restricted?

In the unlikely event anyone ends up with a couple of spare tickets tomorrow, drop me a DM or reply to this. I can get out there in about 40 minutes.

I feel it's a big game for us. We've pushed ourselves to the edge of contention, and will we keep going, or will the prospect scare us and we fall back into the pack? Wins are everything. It's been a joy to see both JJ's goals, so soon after returning to fitness. Both accomplished finishes, a level above what's the norm for this league. Confidence can be everything, and scoring so quickly once getting into the team, could mean he becomes an unstoppable force. If he stays fit...

12 hours ago, McArthur Park said:

I give up!🤦‍♀️

Soz mate. We really are a bunch of ****s 😂

Have a look at these. 

https://www.footyparking.com/parking/teams/Leyton-Orient

https://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/near/leyton-orient-football-club-ltd/?arriving=202312081330&leaving=202312081530

Some more advice from locals here:

https://forum.thefishy.co.uk/Blah.pl?m-1658126018/

2 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

You going to cope on your MPs salary now Smoggy 😉

1 hour ago, Comrade 86 said:

Cheers! I knew as soon as I asked the question that I should have worded it differently! 

47 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

He makes Joey Barton seem quite nice. 
What an absolute dunderhead.

I couldn't find the whole show on YouTube anymore (granted didn't look that hard) but it wasn't a fun time for them. There's quite a few funny moments in it.

I think John sitten went on to become a black cab driver after that.