Derby vs Leyton Orient

B4’s Sister

8 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

All the street parking around the ground is only permit required Monday to Friday. Nothing at the weekends.

Im parking 5 minutes walk away.

Its a long time since we've played orient in the league, 38 years in the old 3rd division?..anyway just going

back a little further when we played them in the cup in 74-75 and Toddy saved us with 2 in a 2-2 draw in

east london...it was just as exiting on the radio as it was on match of the day later...we got out of jail that day!

oh the memories hey!

22 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

In the unlikely event anyone ends up with a couple of spare tickets tomorrow, drop me a DM or reply to this. I can get out there in about 40 minutes.

I feel it's a big game for us. We've pushed ourselves to the edge of contention, and will we keep going, or will the prospect scare us and we fall back into the pack? Wins are everything. It's been a joy to see both JJ's goals, so soon after returning to fitness. Both accomplished finishes, a level above what's the norm for this league. Confidence can be everything, and scoring so quickly once getting into the team, could mean he becomes an unstoppable force. If he stays fit...

The edge of contention - now there’s a great movie title!

13 hours ago, rammieib said:

All the street parking around the ground is only permit required Monday to Friday. Nothing at the weekends.

Im parking 5 minutes walk away.

Depending which road you choose good luck getting out easily. Can get congested on match days around here. I live a 20 minute walk away from the ground and a lot of Orient fans prefer to park a bit further away to get a clean run out after the match.

Big game for us, could not get tickets, so will be watching at home, all who are going, have a great day out and come back with the 3 points, think it's time Jo Ward got a start, to whip in a few balls so Collins has something to get on the end of.  Fancy JJ also coming on and getting his 3rd goal in 3 games. Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

13 hours ago, OwdGladysHinton said:

Its a long time since we've played orient in the league, 38 years in the old 3rd division?..anyway just going

back a little further when we played them in the cup in 74-75 and Toddy saved us with 2 in a 2-2 draw in

east london...it was just as exiting on the radio as it was on match of the day later...we got out of jail that day!

oh the memories hey!

Interesting on 4:39, there's no pussyfooting around the issue by the ref.  He basically tells Orient to shove any claims for a penalty up their arse, whilst simultaneously doing a full on impression of... erm... whoever was Olympic diving champion at that time! 

Yer just can't go around making those accusations these days!   🤣

14 hours ago, OwdGladysHinton said:

oh the memories hey!

Remember watching the highlights on tv. I won the Cornwall U 11 chess championship that day 😊 ♟️🏆

31 minutes ago, DerbyAleMan said:

Big game for us, could not get tickets, so will be watching at home, all who are going, have a great day out and come back with the 3 points, think it's time Jo Ward got a start, to whip in a few balls so Collins has something to get on the end of.  Fancy JJ also coming on and getting his 3rd goal in 3 games. Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

If Ward comes into your side to start where would he play and who misses out? 
I agree we need him involved, just not sure who he’d replace with NML and Wilson both carrying a threat in attack for us and Nyambe defensively sound. Nice problems to have though.
Hoping for a good away win today 🐏