Derby vs Port Vale

B4’s Sister

Took my scrafe yesterday for B4 and it was cold. Remember a remarkable game last year so will be at this one too. 
The team is heavily reliant on NML {he got the 94th minute winner last season IIRC} so I suspect given how quickly this game is coming legs will be tired from yesterday. I’d keep Fornah in to start and we need Barks & others to step up.

We are 4th in the form table compared to Port Vale’s 2nd bottom so the extrapolation predicts a win for Derby. I’d like to see us win but a point would be acceptable. A defeat not acceptable if we have ambition but as we know Madam Football is a fickle mistress. 😲

Edited by Ellafella

7 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

This will be only the second away match I have been to! Look forward to meeting everyone who will be going. I’ve met a few already. What do we reckon the score will be? Who’s taking a flange 🤣

What was the result in your first match, are you our lucky mascot.🤞🏻

3 hours ago, angieram said:

Port Vale had 73% possession yesterday and lost at Shrewsbury.  Apparently have a stacked midfield but no bite in the final third.

It might suit us if we get space to play on the break.

Patience will be needed again, I think.

A packed midfield? On no, does that mean we’ll have to do plenty of getting the ball out wide and crossing it? That’ll go down well on this forum. 😀

Big game tuesday night now, lets keep the winning league run going. Team for me Wildsmith, Nyambe, Nelson, Cashin, Forsyth, Fornah, Hourihane, Bird, Mendez, Wilson and Waghorn. 4 changes to freshen it up a bit, Forsyth in for Sibbo, Fornah to start in place of Smith, Wilson in for Barks, and it is a toss up between Collins and Waghorn, just think Waghorn holds the ball up better, but if we win I don't care who starts, just feel a few fresh legs and more energy in the midfield would help us get the win needed. Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

Wildsmith

Nyambe.    Nelson.    Cashin.   Forsyth

Ward.      Bird.     Fornah.    Barkhuizen

Sibley

Waghorn

Play Sibley in his best position and reap the rewards.

Bring on NML in the second half when their players are getting tired.

Rest some older ones, two games in three days. 3 points in the bag.

20 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

This will be only the second away match I have been to! Look forward to meeting everyone who will be going. I’ve met a few already. What do we reckon the score will be? Who’s taking a flange 🤣

I'm absolutely loving this role for you Claire. Let's hope winner stays on for a lengthy run!

I'm more of a scrave man personally, I fear my flange days are behind me.

COYR