B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

13 hours ago, Rammeister said:

Having a coffee- reading this thread.

Thought I’d see if B4 was on Facebook. He was. Found these 3 posts, posted in the space of a week in 2014. 

Brilliant- truly a man for the ages!

IMG_6577.jpeg

The turtle post was my doing 😝 Daniel left his phone lying around unlocked so I started posting facts about turtles on his Facebook for my own amusement. After about of month of this, someone Dan worked with gave a small stuffed turtle because she thought he liked them so much 😂  That Christmas every present I gave Dan had turtles on them 🤣🤣🤣

7 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

The turtle post was my doing 😝 Daniel left his phone lying around unlocked so I started posting facts about turtles on his Facebook for my own amusement. After about of month of this, someone Dan worked with gave a small stuffed turtle because she thought he liked them so much 😂  That Christmas every present I gave Dan had turtles on them 🤣🤣🤣

B4 - loved Derby County; pink turtles not so much 😲.

9 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

That’s so funny!

PS:- Just wondering if you’ve been sneaking posts these past few years on @RoyMac5’s account?

Whilst most posters have focused on b4's positivity, he could at times develop a pathological dislike to certain players.

Whenever Stephen Warnock appears on the TV or radio I'm reminded of b4 because he was one such player.  Being sent off in an FA cup game was an unforgivable offence.  Chris Baird was another, but I can't remember if there was a trigger incident.  Nick Blackman has already been mentioned by other posters.

Is it possible to name an 11 of b4 dislikes?  I guess Eric Steele could be in goal.

7 minutes ago, DerbysLane said:

Whilst most posters have focused on b4's positivity, he could at times develop a pathological dislike to certain players.

Whenever Stephen Warnock appears on the TV or radio I'm reminded of b4 because he was one such player.  Being sent off in an FA cup game was an unforgivable offence.  Chris Baird was another, but I can't remember if there was a trigger incident.  Nick Blackman has already been mentioned by other posters.

Is it possible to name an 11 of b4 dislikes?  I guess Eric Steele could be in goal.

Pretty sure you'll find its spelled "Chris Bird" 😉

30 minutes ago, DerbysLane said:

his dislike of Burnley always amused me. I sometimes craftily mentioned them in a post just to trigger him 😄

12 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

The turtle post was my doing 😝 Daniel left his phone lying around unlocked so I started posting facts about turtles on his Facebook for my own amusement. After about of month of this, someone Dan worked with gave a small stuffed turthertle because she thought he liked them so much 😂  That Christmas every present I gave Dan had turtles on them 🤣🤣🤣

It is nice to see a newface here,please keep posting,it will help us to keep B4 ,s memories alive,and I would like to add my name to the list of condolences which have been placed on our blog in memory of your brother,I for one of many will never forget him.

Been a member on here for a long time but made very few posts, like many I’ve just taken interest in the thoughts of others about the club.

Didn’t knew B4 in person but recognised his panda pic for a long time as one of a handful of ones I’d skim through long threads to read his posts, they were just some of the more fun & interesting ones made by what seemed to be a nice guy. Looking at what people have said on here he was a nice guy and when I saw this thread today my eyes watered up.

I hope his family know how much of an amazing thing it is that just by being a genuinely good nice guy he managed to make a lot of real people who he never even met or knew beyond writings on a forum stop and shed a tear. Well done, thanks & rest in peace B4.

3 hours ago, Malagaram said:

It is nice to see a newface here,please keep posting,it will help us to keep B4 ,s memories alive,and I would like to add my name to the list of condolences which have been placed on our blog in memory of your brother,I for one of many will never forget him.

That's a lovely thought. How about @B4’s Sister starting the Bristol Rovers match thread? No pressure if you don't want to though @B4’s Sister

How it works is that you continue starting the match threads until Derby lose. In an ideal world this would be the catalyst to us going unbeaten until the end of the season.

You don't need to be technical about it either, @Bwash_Ram never is. Just put something like "Come on Derby, score for B4."

"What do you guys think?"

16 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

I'm sorry.  I don't mean to come across as a miserable git, but may I just say, that as a boy growing up with 4... yep... FOUR... sisters (The youngest also named Claire, oddly enough!), I found this post to be rather traumatic, bringing back many horrendous childhood memor... Ah, sod it... who am I trying to kid... This is as funny as F!  Cruel... but funny as F!  🤣

Top gal.  👍

🎵She's B4's sister... She's one of our own!  😁🍻

6 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'm sorry.  I don't mean to come across as a miserable git, but may I just say, that as a boy growing up with 4... yep... FOUR... sisters (The youngest also named Claire, oddly enough!), I found this post to be rather traumatic, bringing back many horrendous childhood memor... Ah, sod it... who am I trying to kid... This is as funny as F!  Cruel... but funny as F!  🤣

Top gal.  👍

🎵She's B4's sister... She's one of our own!  😁🍻

Turtles 2023 was about to begin. I have 200 mini turtles that I was about to start leaving around my parents house, mostly in Daniel’s room. I especially got some glow in the dark ones so he couldn’t even escape it at night 🤣 What am I going to do with 200 turtles?!!! 

Btw all Claire’s are evil 😈 

7 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

That's a lovely thought. How about @B4’s Sister starting the Bristol Rovers match thread? No pressure if you don't want to though @B4’s Sister

How it works is that you continue starting the match threads until Derby lose. In an ideal world this would be the catalyst to us going unbeaten until the end of the season.

You don't need to be technical about it either, @Bwash_Ram never is. Just put something like "Come on Derby, score for B4."

"What do you guys think?"

I had been thinking I should post ahead of the Bristol match. Does anyone know if you can get a large B printed in the the number section of a DCFC shirt? I was thinking of getting Daniel B4 printed on a shirt this week. My parents gave me one of Dan’s shirts and I’ve have worn it for a couple of matches but I wanted to make sure it doesn’t get too worn or damaged. 

I very rarely comment on here. I very rarely view here in fact, I don’t know why… perhaps it can be just a little depressing here at times. Maybe I’m too much Mr. Grumpy. But I saw the news on Twitter on Sunday and immediately looked for this thread. And reading all the tributes really made cry, because whether we posted here 10 times per day, or 10 times per decade, we still all knew of B4. I wasn’t even going to comment, but gosh, sometimes a person you didn’t even know really gets to you. Sometimes you just see the person you wish you could be, and I know that B4 was the first to commiserate when any other forum member had a loss, so I just wanted to join the chorus of forum members in thanking B4 for his wonderful contributions, his passion, his positivity, and his brilliant outlook on life. He has contributed to DCFC life in a way that few of us fans ever will. B4, you will be sorely missed by many many people. Rest well.

Edited by DB83