Derby County versus Northampton Town (H) Match Thread

S8TY

3 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

And the award to bellend post of the year goes to …….  

People had every right to moan with how we’ve played this season and the way to answer the moaners is with games like this 

If supporting the team through thick and thin for 55 years makes me a bell end so be it. I’m there tonight are you?

3 minutes ago, Jayram said:

Two great goals and a great first 20 minutes, why can’t we play like this more consistently? COYR.

Think you have to factor in the opposition. Most of the times we've looked better we've been made to look so by weak opponents. 

Also games like this Bird and Hourihane can strut their stuff and not have to do the grittier jobs. 

Can only beat what's in front of you though, and fair play to them, although we've fluffed a few attacks we've kept going. Let's hope it breeds confidence. 

Bird hattrick? 

That is more f****** like it. Play it on the floor, passes through the lines, neat interchanges and some lovely goals too! Some technical errors with the passing but that doesn’t bother my because they ARE and CAN play football. I know it Northampton and they are showing way to much respect, but I can take winning or losing as long as we try to play football like this. More please.

Edited by DanS1992