Derby v Shrewsbury (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

4 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I think it’s just a case of him being the wrong fit for this club. Happens to players and it happens to managers.

I wish him well but if he has any integrity, he’ll go.

Just like the man in your profile photo he doesn’t have any 

2 minutes ago, Derbados said:

I agree in all but strikers, our strike force is pathetic this season 

There is probably 15-18 teams in this division that would bite your hand off to have Collins, Washington, Waghorn, John-Jules, Mendez-Laing, Sibley, Barkhuizen, etc, as attacking firepower...

12 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

I don’t think he is or does. He’ll see it as 7 unbeaten before today and he’ll point to the header their keeper stopped at 0-0. 

I hope he is gone soon. 
Not going to clap the fans is a turning point mind. 

We played to much pretty football today apparently.

1 minute ago, IlsonDerby said:

Sounds like he’s about to burst into tears. Also sounds like he’s trying to convince himself it wasn’t that bad. 

He’s also pointed to us not being able to bring in players for fees… a shambles really. He chose to go chasing championship players on big wages rather than league 2/1 players on the up (gambles) for a small fee and lower wages 

The gamble was on the fitness of some of those Championship players. Sorry but they aren't dropping to league 1 because they want to be part of this 'project' whatever that is, its because they are regressing and riddled with fitness concerns and nobody from the Championship fancies them. 

1 minute ago, Jayram said:

It makes me so sad to see the disconnect between our players and fans at the moment. It’s a real f****** shame. 

Agreed. I can understand some of it to a point, and don’t want to get into the blame game as to why, just sad that the unity of a couple of years ago feels like such a distant memory.