Derby v Shrewsbury (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 minute ago, LincsRam said:

Only Bird comes out of this game with credit, some ok performances at times but nothing exceptional from anyone else.

I'd say put this behind us BUt I always say this.

Really? Every touch he had was heavy. No one played particularly well. Only Wildsmith worthy of a first team shirt at the moment. 

Cashin pounding the turf in frustration at the end. Some colourful language from the travelling faithful picked up on ramstv as well.

Poor today. Didn’t play well, again wasteful with the good chances we did create (and credit to their keeper too). Lots of effort but very little quality today 😞 
Only other comment I have on the game is that I like the look of their number 6, big and athletic as well as comfortable on the ball. Only sample size I have is this game so he might be rubbish but thought he looked good.

Just now, angieram said:

Difficult to gauge how good/bad we were from listening to Radio Derby - those of you watching on RamsTV calling it out as bad.

Our captain arguing with Derby County fans after the final whistle says it all, really. 

Perhaps a silver lining after a bad week that I stayed at home. 

It was utter crap Angie. 1-0 flattered us in the end they had 2 chances they should have taken to make it much more comfortable for them. 

3 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Admitting you made a mistake is not a bad business decision.

Quite.

... but the mistake to which you are admitting to was... albeit by the grace of hindsight.  

Imagine... he holds fire... and in 2.5 years from now, Warnes scrapes us through the luckiest PO final ever...yep, even luckier than QPR.
On a technicality, DC could then claim it was a wise decision all along.  Viva la patience, and all that!
He may well be hoping against hope.  He may well live to regret it... but it is his only hope for now!

I wouldn't like to call it... I don't know anywhere near enough about the man, our saviour.

🐏