11 Points

Day

42 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

It could suit Everton to get deducted this season with the 3 promoted teams being so bad . Everton F C are said to be worth £550 million but the new ground is costing £750 million . Those sums don’t add up.

...and now Burnley Leeds and Leicester have announced they are going to sue Everton for £300M

4 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

I think even Forest have indicated that they will sue too along with Southampton. 

As they retained their place in the division that will be huge legal fees pissed up the wall.  Almost as big a waste as about 90 million they spent on s**** last season with 4 years wages on top.

I look forward to their accounts over 4 years

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.jpg

10 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

As they retained their place in the division that will be huge legal fees pissed up the wall.  Almost as big a waste as about 90 million they spent on s**** last season with 4 years wages on top.

I look forward to their accounts over 4 years

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.jpg

Florists could be helped out with £130 mill from the Prem and £50 mill for Johnson. But the Championship would be some division with Man City and Chelsea in it next season . The T V viewing numbers would go through the roof.

20 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

They stayed up by 2pts last season . Will Leicester city now claim compensation, saying it should have been deducted last season ? And Man City ? Carragher says they should be dropped 5 leagues .

The scouser needs to know what he's talking about, He aint no diver for Pearls...that wont take them very far down 🤷‍♂️

image.png.e203a0f024da1c453af9fce0f763393e.png

1 hour ago, The Last Post said:

The scouser needs to know what he's talking about, He aint no diver for Pearls...that wont take them very far down 🤷‍♂️

image.png.e203a0f024da1c453af9fce0f763393e.png

I'm sure diving for pearls is something from urban dictionary, but how you'd know his specific kinks I'm not sure. 

9 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

Florists could be helped out with £130 mill from the Prem and £50 mill for Johnson. But the Championship would be some division with Man City and Chelsea in it next season . The T V viewing numbers would go through the roof.

That won’t be anything to do with Chelsea and city. That’ll be because they’re tuning in to watch the Rams. 

9 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

If they go down, every team in the championship is playing for third place. Teams who will have built up to a promotion push next year will have that taken away from them by two teams who cheated their way through the league above. And they'll rock up in the championship with players that cost more than entire championship squads. So every single championship team and fan also gets punished for the cheating.

Like many things in football, that stinks. Every day I dislike the modern game more and more.

12 hours ago, oodledoodle said:

If they go down, every team in the championship is playing for third place. Teams who will have built up to a promotion push next year will have that taken away from them by two teams who cheated their way through the league above. And they'll rock up in the championship with players that cost more than entire championship squads. So every single championship team and fan also gets punished for the cheating.

Like many things in football, that stinks. Every day I dislike the modern game more and more.

season 9 episode 22 GIF

referring to the thread I’m about to start. 

On 18/11/2023 at 20:06, oodledoodle said:

Southampton sold a bog standard midfield player with 25 games under his belt for £50 million - the same price as DCFC . How can that be sustainable ?

2 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Southampton sold a bog standard midfield player with 25 games under his belt for £50 million - the same price as DCFC . How can that be sustainable ?

1 year after buying him from Man City for £20m. 2 first team games for Man City, 34 games in all competitions for Southampton