Who enjoys Warne's football poll?

RoyMac5

Who enjoys Warne's football?  

374 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, RodleyRam said:

Late to the party on this thread as usual.

I understand the theory of what Warneball is, I can broadly get behind the theory, though I would prefer us to be more possession based. As a direct comparison I thought Rosenior was onto something, the players just needed to better judge when you keep it and when to move it.

That said we have seen glimpses of Warne's style of play being both effective and exciting to watch.

With the right players who could execute that style of play consistently, then I could get behind it.

The issue is there's often a stark difference between the touted style of play and what style of play we actually get. We rarely look to control games which seems utter madness given our resources.

Often it looks a total mess and our good quality players look like they've never seen a football before and run about a lot with very little impact. It's painful to watch and frustrating to see talent being wasted on a chaotic style of play.

Somewhere between Rosenior and Warne would suit these players and would be good to watch. I hope Warne is able to adjust sufficiently to bring out the ability of the players, as it is I don't look forward to match days.

I THINK I still look forward to match day. I am usually sure (one way or the other) in about 10 mins. I am struggling to grasp how one week we can look up for it, inventive and on the front foot and then look like a bunch of grumpy, lost clod hoppers 

I hate his football. It makes me livid. Get rid.

PS: tried being patient, now fully convinced he is NOT the right man for the job. I can’t relate to the shiiiite that he calls football. These are not bad players, they are being coached in a damn awful way. His football has no place in the modern game. 

Edited by DanS1992

4 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

I hate his football. Get rid.

PS: tried being patient, now fully convinced he is NOT the right man for the job. I can’t relate to the shiiiite that he calls football. These are not bad players, they are being coached in a damn awful way. 

Was in the don’t know camp a few weeks ago, any manager needs time to get a fresh team together to gel but you’re right, it’s an awful watch.

Likewise trying to be patient but there’s barely a glimmer of a plan, it’s just an horrible watch ☹️