Eiran Cashin

Heisenberg

3 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

People blew us people forget. When we played possession football, you to me, to me to you across the back line. Everyone moaned and was shouting get it forward. 

Some people did.

3 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

We now try and get it forward and everyone moans we’re giving the ball away all the time.  

Some different people did.

4 minutes ago, Jram said:

I can’t believe you got me to click on one of their illegible articles 

By Leigh CurtisDerby County Writer

11:42, 30 AUG 2023

"Latest Derby County news from Derbyshire Live brings you what is happening with Cashin and interest from the Premier League

Brighton and Hove Albion are trying to sign Derby County defender Eiran Cashin before the transfer window closes.

The Premier League side are in talks over a potential deal for the academy graduate after seeing several bids rejected so far.

Derby will only sanction Cashin's departure as long as their valuation is met with the club expected to demand a figure that is north of £3m.

Keeping the defender on a season-long loan could also form part of an agreed switch which would allow Derby to retain one of the brightest young defenders in the Football League as they look to mount a promotion push.

Cashin scored a fine header in the first half of Saturday's thumping 4-2 win at Peterborough United where Paul Warne's side ran riot in the opening 45 minutes against Darren Ferguson's side.

Brighton have forged an excellent reputation for identifying young talent and have had a long-standing interest in the Republic of Ireland under-21 international."

14 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

By Leigh CurtisDerby County Writer

11:42, 30 AUG 2023

"Latest Derby County news from Derbyshire Live brings you what is happening with Cashin and interest from the Premier League

Brighton and Hove Albion are trying to sign Derby County defender Eiran Cashin before the transfer window closes.

The Premier League side are in talks over a potential deal for the academy graduate after seeing several bids rejected so far.

Derby will only sanction Cashin's departure as long as their valuation is met with the club expected to demand a figure that is north of £3m.

Keeping the defender on a season-long loan could also form part of an agreed switch which would allow Derby to retain one of the brightest young defenders in the Football League as they look to mount a promotion push.

Cashin scored a fine header in the first half of Saturday's thumping 4-2 win at Peterborough United where Paul Warne's side ran riot in the opening 45 minutes against Darren Ferguson's side.

Brighton have forged an excellent reputation for identifying young talent and have had a long-standing interest in the Republic of Ireland under-21 international."

I can't wait until Derbyshire Live becomes Derbyshire Dead.

I don't blame the writers, but the penny pinching barstewards who've stolen our local press.

58 minutes ago, SILVERFOXTHERAMSFAN said:

Regurgitated old news. Might happen if our fee requirements are met.

Todays news mate so their deffo up for it.  Sadly, we'll budge before they will if they meet us half way at say 1.5- 2 with an add on.  If he's keen on going we won't get a better offer with time on his contract.

56 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Todays news mate so their deffo up for it.  Sadly, we'll budge before they will if they meet us half way at say 1.5- 2 with an add on.  If he's keen on going we won't get a better offer with time on his contract.

It's not new news. It's repeated old news. Time will tell. I hope he stays 👍