Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 2023

As I can't find a suggestion thread (and we now have a lot more flexibility on who we can bring in 🙂), I'll start one! 

Who would we like to see (realistically) playing for us next season?

The centre of defence will need a re-build. Some wing-backs will likely be near the top of Warne's shopping list. We could do with a bit more depth in the goal scoring department (where would we have been without Didzy?).

A couple of suggestions:

Danny Batth at CB - Tough, no nonsense defender.
Wing-back, Junior Tchamadeu from Colchester - wing-back, quick, in the L2 Team of the Season despite playing for a team that finished 20th, potential to improve in both quality and value at a higher level in L1.
Daniel Jebbison (CF) - Young, quick, skillful and would be a good option up front.

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I would try to get Liam Delap on a season long loan.

Massively struggled at Stoke, not made the impact expected. Last year the suggestion would have been laughable, maybe not so now.

Why he was useless at stoke and done little  before that rather we got a tried and tested lower league striker.

55 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

As Delap has already been mentioned I will throw Ben Osborne into the mix.

Good shout but im done with small paper weight midfielders .. lets get some big nasty fookers.. come on warny get us our new big bad razza dazza powell and super robbie van der laan to smash the pants out of anyone brave enough to get in our way 

ave it 

Edited by NottsRam77

2 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

If we are paying small fees and Warne has said he wants to add height and muscle up front then

Lukas Jutkiewicz is available would be about 300 to 500k I know he is 34 but fits the profile never has been the most mobile but knows how to be a nuisance. 

He is 34and "never has been the most mobile" sorry no for those reasons

1 hour ago, Ram1988 said:

As Delap has already been mentioned I will throw Ben Osborne into the mix.

Just spoke to Ben’s co owner of a bar in Borrowash bens agreed to resign with United 

he also said Mcgolderick is interested in resigning for us but is massively frustrated by being in league 1 and having to play so many little cup matches and that’s one factor he’s not particularly interested by 

37 minutes ago, The_Sheriff said:

Put it in the other thread but.  Sonny bradley released from luton.  

Haydon roberts as well 

-------wildsmith

bradley cashin roberts

Looks good to me!

Prefer the look of:

Wildsmith

Harding   Bradley (c)  Cashin