Kwaku Oduroh - Season Long Loan to Rochdale

Nuwtfly

2 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Wouldn't say he's ducked out , he has barely featured yet for any manager , he must have something about him to be a big figure in man cities youth team so hopefully he kicks on this season and earns himself a space with us next year 

Yeah but who’s gonna foot the bill

Down to the National League!

It really hasn't worked out for him here. Of all our players, he was the one who most epitomsed the difference between Rosenior's brand (where he could have found a home) and Warne's brand. And it was odd that he always seemed nervous when he played and needed quite a lot of time to work his way into the game, but after he had I thought there was a player there. A shame no one from Leagues One or Two has come in for him. I hope it works out for him and he has a starring season, but I'm guessing it was a two-year contract (given the restrictions when he signed) and that we've seen the last of him in a Derby shirt.

Don't think he fits Warnes mold of defender to be honest. Too slim, not particularly tall. Very quick but positionally he looked very naive. A shame really because he's technically a very solid player. Hopefully it'll give him some more confidence playing more football.

Edited by SSD

Not been over-impressed by what I've seen of him, but then he's never really looked like a right back either.

Ward looks to be the right sided defender this season regardless of formation, and in a pinch then Smith or Rooney (and maybe even Bardell) are ahead of him for a back 4 slot, then for wing backs I assume PW would start NML or Barkz over any of them, so no need for him at all.

Not PWs signing, and will no doubt be released at the end of the season if he doesn't leave permanently in the next window.

26 minutes ago, Rample said:

Not been over-impressed by what I've seen of him, but then he's never really looked like a right back either.

Ward looks to be the right sided defender this season regardless of formation, and in a pinch then Smith or Rooney (and maybe even Bardell) are ahead of him for a back 4 slot, then for wing backs I assume PW would start NML or Barkz over any of them, so no need for him at all.

Not PWs signing, and will no doubt be released at the end of the season if he doesn't leave permanently in the next window.

Way to early to judge or write off the lad 

i suspect your right, but its why this loan makes perfect sense for all partys

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sage said:

Nomination for Best Supporting Actor in a Non-Speaking Role must surely be coming Kwaku's way...

• 5 months later...