Curtis Nelson - joined on a 2 year deal

QuitYourJibbaJivin

12 minutes ago, DiggerB said:

Nice to hear that current players helped sell the club/vision. Very happy with this one. Welcome Curtis

The players really do help. I'd not though about it before, but it all goes with what Warne says about getting the right characters. Rosenior also did a great job with that.

Remember that thread asking about if we're still a draw for players? Interesting to see what Nelson said the Cardiff players were saying about PP, "imagine playing here every week". Answers that one doesn't it!

I said the other day I’d find this underwhelming if it happened, I’m pleased to say that’s not actually the case having read a bit more about him and watched the interview. Speaks really well, he has a calm confidence about him in that interview. It’s good that he’s already got some connections to the team which will hopefully help him settle in well. 

Made plenty of appearances and been captain at his previous clubs so will hopefully be a solid, dependable, leader at the back. Much like our former Curtis 🐏 

Sounds like an old school defender from what Blackpool fans say, make the tackle, clear the ball, by no means a passer and not particularly strong in the air but a good leader. They seem to have one fan on their forums who absolutely hates him but you'll pretty much always get that.

Edited by Kokosnuss