Pre-Season Friendlies 2023/24

2 minutes ago, caymanram said:

Nice goal. But more important it’s good to see our midfielders actually getting in the box …

Yes hopefully that’s a thing this season. We don’t have many forwards so get the midfielders to score more. 

1 minute ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Forsyth has to start LWB over tommo for me vs Wigan, more reliable in defence and a better crosser of the ball Imo.

I think that’s one good thing that’s come out of todays game Warne will surely realise Tommo is not suited to that role

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

But I’ve been told today in no uncertain terms that Forsyth isn’t a viable option there…. 

Im sure im wrong but can kane wilson play there, i know its not his natural side but its his position of choice

Some good play from Sheff United sees us looking a bit desperate in defence with players throwing themselves into challenges and blocks. 
Not the best passage of play, what I did like was when the ball finally broke to a Ram, Korey Smith stood and calmed things down a little.

3 changes, Ward, Collins and NML off for Wilson, Waghorn and Washington.

Just now, NottsRam77 said:

Im sure im wrong but can kane wilson play there, i know its not his natural side but its his position of choice

I was being a bit tongue in cheek about Fozzy, think he’s a solid enough option to play there, despite lacking the athleticism of some of our recent additions. 
Warne has said Wilson can play both sides of the pitch at wing back, not seen it much yet.