Summer Rumour Mill

sage

Warne could help himself by not repeatedly walking in to rakes by coming out in interviews and being too specific. When he says 6pm fans will expect something by 6pm.

I get that he's walking a tightrope but it's always better to under promise and over deliver than over promise and under deliver.

Season 5 GIF by The Simpsons

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

10 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Warne could help himself by not repeatedly walking in to rakes by coming out in interviews and being too specific. When he says 6pm fans will expect something by 6pm.

I get that he's walking a tightrope but it's always better to under promise and over deliver than over promise and under deliver.

Season 5 GIF by The Simpsons

One of the funniest things I remember as a kid, can still hear the grumbles in my head seeing that 😂

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Yes, they are Tyreese Fornah, Tyreese John Jules and Tyresese Marvin Johnson.

Whether it's Tyreese Fornah or Tyreese John Jules, these Tyreeses Pieces I'm reading online without official confirmation is driving me nuts!

(I'll get my coat) 

In fairness to Warne, Percy has even broke cover on Fornah and Pete O Rourke has on John-Jules. Why are the club taking so long?

I’m expecting big things with this announcement. Maybe Red Dwarf landing on the Pride Park pitch with Tyreece John-Jules stepping out with Danny John-Jules!! Would put Burnley Twitter admin in their place!! 

32 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

In fairness to Warne, Percy has even broke cover on Fornah and Pete O Rourke has on John-Jules. Why are the club taking so long?

I’m expecting big things with this announcement. Maybe Red Dwarf landing on the Pride Park pitch with Tyreece John-Jules stepping out with Danny John-Jules!! Would put Burnley Twitter admin in their place!! 

That would be amazing.

red dwarf television GIF

9 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

In the latest Derby Telegraph article Warne has said there is a player he's been trying to sign this summer who has essentially been holding out for a Championship move, which as of yet, has not materialised. 

Then if it gets to the end of the window and he's not signed anywhere. Then we'll try and get him.

So whoever it is, is currently a free agent. 

Any guesses?

Who else but Christopher Hugh Martin?

9 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

In the latest Derby Telegraph article Warne has said there is a player he's been trying to sign this summer who has essentially been holding out for a Championship move, which as of yet, has not materialised. 

Then if it gets to the end of the window and he's not signed anywhere. Then we'll try and get him.

So whoever it is, is currently a free agent. 

Any guesses?

I guess he sees Derby as a backup option and doesn't really want to be here, so I'd tell him to go f*** himself whoever it is.

4 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I guess he sees Derby as a backup option and doesn't really want to be here, so I'd tell him to go f*** himself whoever it is.

Got news for you and you're not going to like it. Almost every one of our players, if not all of them, would rather play for someone else given the choice.

4 minutes ago, Thierry Ennui said:

Got news for you and you're not going to like it. Almost every one of our players, if not all of them, would rather play for someone else given the choice.

I've got even worse news for him. We're in a league below the championship.

4 minutes ago, Thierry Ennui said:

I'm not stupid, but at least the players currently here took the decision to commit instead of holding out until the last minute. That demonstrates a level of willingness that the person in question has not. If Warne is signing at least partially based on character then this would count against them in my opinion.

Could be Jordan Rhodes and would possibly explain why that didn't happen a few weeks back.