Players on holiday

Poynton ram

On 24/05/2023 at 09:04, Srg said:

She knew the wage when she trained for it, and she knows the wage she will get in a few years. Junior Doctor strikes are hilarious. Go to uni forever to go into something they knew about, then strike about it. What on earth.

Anyway, back on topic...

These are holidays that anyone with a half decent job can go on. Dubai isn't the stupid priced destination you think it is unless you are staying in the the famous places. Looks like Cash is in Greece, which is even more average!

Might be the worst take on this forum. Nice one! 

On 24/05/2023 at 09:04, Srg said:

She knew the wage when she trained for it, and she knows the wage she will get in a few years. Junior Doctor strikes are hilarious. Go to uni forever to go into something they knew about, then strike about it. What on earth.

Anyway, back on topic...

These are holidays that anyone with a half decent job can go on. Dubai isn't the stupid priced destination you think it is unless you are staying in the the famous places. Looks like Cash is in Greece, which is even more average!

You are Jacob Rees-Mogg and I claim my £5

On 24/05/2023 at 08:47, Needlesh said:

Good luck to them.

My step-daughter will qualify as a junior doctor this year. She currently earns more per shift as a hospital cleaner than she will as a doctor in her first year.

The world is on it's arse.

Decide to train as an electrician when you’re pasted traditional apprentice age and maybe have a house and family? You’ll get below minimum wage legally.

Its on its arse alright.