vs Oxford (a) 11th March 3pm KO

Derbados

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

I think he could probably do with a rest, but it's really difficult for us with the size of our squad to give him one. I agree with you, his form is well off. Seems tired to me. 

I don’t want to slate him as on balance he’s been brilliant for us this year but about 8-10 games ago defenders could not cope with him and now it feels like at times he’s hiding in games. 

Are some ‘fans’ that temperamental to instantly switch to ‘Duck off Warne’ mode. If we lose today and finish the season on a whimper….. I love PW. Breaks the manger mould for me. In a positive way. All those so hasty to assassinate want to have a think about the restrictions that remain in place. Can’t believe I have to type that yet again. 
team america vomit GIF

2 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

I don’t want to slate him as on balance he’s been brilliant for us this year but about 8-10 games ago defenders could not cope with him and now it feels like at times he’s hiding in games. 

I think part of the problem is teams wising up to him. Most games now he gets doubled up on and doesn't get as many one on one scenarios as he used to.