vs Oxford (a) 11th March 3pm KO

Derbados

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

HT 2-1

Scrappy game and we haven’t really got into our stride despite getting ahead. But these are the games you need to win in whichever manner you can.

Positives are obviously Sibley’s goals and Smith bringing some much needed defensive ability and experience to shield the defence. 

Yeah, nervous and mistake strewn opening 15 but I think we’ve settled down now and deserve to be ahead. Key for the second half is to build on the lead and avoid the mistakes of the last couple of games.

Would really like to see Warne change it sooner than normal to keep it fresh and avoid burnout, is Bird fit enough for some minutes? Use Dobbin’s pace on the counter. Etc 

Just now, SKRam said:

Ok HT…… breathe…

1 1000

2 1000 

3 1000

Happy Paralympic Games GIF by International Paralympic Committee

That GIF actually suggests some other activity taking place. I can assure you it’s not, maybe with 10 minutes injury time and still 1-2 ?

It was a very disjointed first half..funnily enough I was getting frustrated with Sibs as he just was not getting in the game..just wanted him to put his mark on the match so Warne would trust him with a run of games in an attacking role..

2 quality goals later, one from a sublime Hourihane setup the 2nd individual class and he is certainly putting a marker down.

Edited by Yani P

Glad Sibley is contributing so well today, with everyone fit where and how does he fit into the starting lineup? Playing off the left with NML on the right and McGoldrick through the middle? To play him as a “10” behind McGoldrick would mean playing a midfield 2 with some combo made up from Bird, Knight, Smith and Hourihane. I want him involved but wonder how that’s achieved. It’s an interesting conundrum. ?