The view from your seat.

Rev

Since having to give up my season ticket I have trouble finding a seat that suits me on the odd occasions I can get to a match. Can’t do the ends as can’t see the other end of the pitch very well ; not too many steps in the stadium itself as no hand rail ; not too high up ; not too low as I then can’t follow the play very well! As my mother used to say if I complained about anything ‘ You could always stop at home’ but I like to go to games!

Though in the end I’m still so excited to be there it doesn’t matter that much!

Any thoughts or advice?

9 minutes ago, archram said:

Since having to give up my season ticket I have trouble finding a seat that suits me on the odd occasions I can get to a match. Can’t do the ends as can’t see the other end of the pitch very well ; not too many steps in the stadium itself as no hand rail ; not too high up ; not too low as I then can’t follow the play very well! As my mother used to say if I complained about anything ‘ You could always stop at home’ but I like to go to games!

Though in the end I’m still so excited to be there it doesn’t matter that much!

Any thoughts or advice?

East Stand Lower, top row or two, near a stairwell, as they have handrails. As central as you can. 

52 minutes ago, sage said:

East Stand Lower, top row or two, near a stairwell, as they have handrails. As central as you can. 

Agree with that suggestion but book as far in advance as you can cos there aren’t many of them available.

For anyone that didn’t know, all the home tickets for the rest of the season are now on sale.

3 hours ago, angieram said:

?

If you had asked me where various people sit in the ground then I would have guessed pretty much that for yourself - based on the very limited knowledge (like almost zero) I have of you. I'm not a regular these days, far from it, but when I do go I think I sit within barking distance of @Ellafella - not sure if there's anything to read in that. But some on here are clearly South Standers, others less so. That's all I was saying.

16 minutes ago, archram said:

Thanks @sageand @Foreveram. Not a problem at the moment but I worry about the sun in your eyes in East stand. Unfortunately I can’t get them too far ahead as it depends on my son or stepson being able to take me and they don’t always know much in advance. Tickets for v Shrewsbury are in west stand Q row pp. see how that goes!

the top rows of the west stand lower should be similar without the sun 

I was given this print a few a years back, (Birthday pressie from a work colleague).
I have it on the wall facing me, in my office (This pic is off t'internet, but I think it's the same print).

Anyway, by pure coincidence (the colleague had no idea where I sit) it's about as identical a view as my real one, from about half way up the upper tier, NE corner.  Aisle seat...

s-l500.jpg

If I remember, I'll take an actual pic from my seat tomorrow, and come back and bore you some more.  ?

EDIT:

In fact, I'll come back a third time on Monday, and post a pic of the print on my office wall, almost like a "view from my office chair" type thing, then you will all have seen the full set.
I know, right!  ?

Edited by Mucker1884