The view from your seat.

Rev

5 hours ago, archram said:

My exhusband was grumpy enough for both of us so I’m growing old cheerfully! Anyway, my season ticket was in west and the people around me were lovely! I think a few flask bearing and blanket hugging oldies have  given us all a bad name - mind you when I get the need to equip myself with these items I shall remain determinedly cheerful! So there! ?

The three in front of us always bring a blanket. They are a woman my age-iPhone, a bloke in his 30s and a young kid. 

I have never taken a blanket to the game and am a long way off considering it. I think old age is a state of mind! 

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

The three in front of us always bring a blanket. They are a woman my age-iPhone, a bloke in his 30s and a young kid. 

I have never taken a blanket to the game and am a long way off considering it. I think old age is a state of mind! 

Has auto-correct kicked in?  "My age-ish"?  ?‍♂️

The thing I like about my seat is that, sat bolt upright and looking straight ahead, I see the diagonal from corner to corner.  Eye movement alone covers the complete pitch, literally.  There's no real need to move my head, or to twist my body round at an angle.  As we get older, such body twists and neck movements can be dangerous!  My seat is future-proofed! 

Obviously, if I lose the ability to move my eyes, I'm in deep poo!  ?

And of course, as eyesight deteriorates, The South goal will get fuzzier and fuzzier, but I'm ok on that for now, so at least I still got to witness Cashin's beautiful overhead volley for that second goal yesterday!  Boom, Boom!  

• 2 weeks later...