The view from your seat.

Rev

25 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I was given this print a few a years back, (Birthday pressie from a work colleague).
I have it on the wall facing me, in my office (This pic is off t'internet, but I think it's the same print).

Anyway, by pure coincidence (the colleague had no idea where I sit) it's about as identical a view as my real one, from about half way up the upper tier, NE corner.  Aisle seat...

s-l500.jpg

If I remember, I'll take an actual pic from my seat tomorrow, and come back and bore you some more.  ?

EDIT:

In fact, I'll come back a third time on Monday, and post a pic of the print on my office wall, almost like a "view from my office chair" type thing, then you will all have seen the full set.
I know, right!  ?

Looks like the view a newborn baby would have when born at Pride Park.

9 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I posted a photo then realised I moved for that one friendly, to the other side of the isle. Then I couldn’t delete the post. 
humble apologies! 
this is my view 

44AFE5A5-4D5B-47B0-B440-6C6DD5A1269E.jpeg

Love that picture, how did it go wrong from there?

13 hours ago, Foreveram said:

But with the Werthers?

Perhaps @archramis reaching the stage where the west stand comes into its own? I notice people get grumpier as they start getting on in years so they will be in their element shouting "bloody rubbish, Derby!" at every misplaced pass, and there's no shame in a flask and a nice warm blanket. And it's quiet enough to nod off if you want :) 

1 hour ago, GboroRam said:

Perhaps @archramis reaching the stage where the west stand comes into its own? I notice people get grumpier as they start getting on in years so they will be in their element shouting "bloody rubbish, Derby!" at every misplaced pass, and there's no shame in a flask and a nice warm blanket. And it's quiet enough to nod off if you want ?

What happens when you get a large gathering of grumpy old folk though in the west stand though? No unsuspecting calm fans to vent their grumpiness too only one another?

Do they instantaneously combust when a pass goes astray?

I think the club has to spread them out a bit to comply with the Fire Safety Certificate.