The view from your seat.

Rev

30 minutes ago, Boycie said:

What happens when you get a large gathering of grumpy old folk though in the west stand though? No unsuspecting calm fans to vent their grumpiness too only one another?

Do they instantaneously combust when a pass goes astray?

I think the club has to spread them out a bit to comply with the Fire Safety Certificate. 

I class myself as an oldie, but l'm not grumpy. We have quite a few moaners round us and the are deff not oldies.

23 hours ago, Amberram said:

Talking of Robins has anyone seen the one usually flying around the North east corner. It sits on the goal posts and the grass between the goal and corner flag, watching the game!

I wouldn't be so trusting of this little robin as other are. I have some ITK info.

You'll see in the summer when one particular club swoops in and signs up a number of our fledgling young stars.

He's Bristol City's chief scout!

Edited by Kokosnuss

6 hours ago, GboroRam said:

Perhaps @archramis reaching the stage where the west stand comes into its own? I notice people get grumpier as they start getting on in years so they will be in their element shouting "bloody rubbish, Derby!" at every misplaced pass, and there's no shame in a flask and a nice warm blanket. And it's quiet enough to nod off if you want ?

My exhusband was grumpy enough for both of us so I’m growing old cheerfully! Anyway, my season ticket was in west and the people around me were lovely! I think a few flask bearing and blanket hugging oldies have  given us all a bad name - mind you when I get the need to equip myself with these items I shall remain determinedly cheerful! So there! ?

46 minutes ago, archram said:

My exhusband was grumpy enough for both of us so I’m growing old cheerfully! Anyway, my season ticket was in west and the people around me were lovely! I think a few flask bearing and blanket hugging oldies have  given us all a bad name - mind you when I get the need to equip myself with these items I shall remain determinedly cheerful! So there! ?

Well, I'm a ray of sunshine, and when I sat in the west stand I was next to a pair of miserable buggers. You carry on being cheerful - there's too many miserable sods, no need to add to their ranks!