Good but bad news

Big Trav

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Perhaps Plymouth should sign his girlfriend up as goalie. Not much is going to get past that. 

#onlinetrollingissoeasy

Sadly there's some pretty grim stuff being posted about her on Twatter. Gentleman that this whopper is, he's left the pic and the tweet up irrespective. 

12 hours ago, glyn1957 said:

I like the fat janner remark ,he says the rams fans he has met deserve a chair in the face, but funnily enough not brave enough to try it lol, all mouth and no trouser as my old mum used to say (i prefer d*******).

Cheers all.

Oh dear. Have we really reverted back to the bad old “come and have a go if you think you’re hard enough” days?

Sorry Glyn. A horrible original Twitter post by DCFC Chanter. Only surpassed by Fat Janner’s response. Sadly, I think your comments are not much better. ?

12 hours ago, glyn1957 said:

I like the fat janner remark ,he says the rams fans he has met deserve a chair in the face, but funnily enough not brave enough to try it lol, all mouth and no trouser as my old mum used to say (i prefer d*******).

Cheers all.

You don't actually know that!

He said... and I quote... "Every single one of them deserved a chair to the face".

There was no mention of whether he did or did not actually carry that out!
All down to interpretation of course, but I reckon they got what was coming to them, and this "Slightly portly Janner" fella is as hard as nails, and a bit mental.  
I'll not be dissing him online, just in case!

Edited by Mucker1884
fat fingers... me, not Janner!

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Probably more likely that there are 8 keepers who have been more busy than Wildsmith this season 

Remember when we broke Mart Poom.  He had to have surgery on carpal tunnel the year after we got relegated.  Same year he got a ruptured testicle being kicked in the b******* by Iron Maidens drummer in a charity game he shouldn't have played in. Lost a months wages.  Bad times for Poomy.

1 minute ago, TomTom92 said:

Think that one particular tweet was crass and inappropriate but not going to lie, finding out plymouths keeper was out for the season put a spring in my step.

Never want to see injuries to other players - remember poor old Forsyth having 3 ACL here and Belick with two is it? 
I want to beat the opponent who are at full strength 

Just now, Sparkle said:

Never want to see injuries to other players - remember poor old Forsyth having 3 ACL here and Belick with two is it? 
I want to beat the opponent who are at full strength 

I wouldn’t wish injury on anyone but as I’m not god and injuries are part of the game I’m not going to complain at a potentially season defining moment going in our favour. 

Think with the injuries you’ve highlighted and Thorne’s we’ve paid our dues on the bad luck front.

32 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

You don't actually know that!

He said... and I quote... "Every single one of them deserved a chair to the face".

There was no mention of whether he did or did not actually carry that out!
All down to interpretation of course, but I reckon they got what was coming to them, and this "Slightly portly Janner" fella is as hard as nails, and a bit mental.  
I'll not be dissing him online, just in case!

A fair few Derby fans.  In Plymouth.  He must be searching us out.  We're like Michael Douglas to his Glenn Close.   He can't get enough clearly.  You know it's all front and he's got a Ram secretly tattooed on his arse cheek.  It's all frustration.