Good but bad news

Big Trav

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Never want to see injuries to other players - remember poor old Forsyth having 3 ACL here and Belick with two is it? 
I want to beat the opponent who are at full strength 

I'm happy enough to see someone's best player missing for a month. Especially when we're up next.  Nothing serious but a bit of a sprained ankle's alright.  Bet there secretly happy as well, sat on there arse for a month over Christmas watching telly surrounded by Quality street.

14 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Looking at the responses. I'd suggest Plymouth have a lot more t**** following them than we do.  

A CRACKING EXAMPLE

I don't like this bloke giving the EFL ideas, but he seems to exercise very poor judgement in his choice of friends. 

I worry about people like this twitter tw*t. When I saw that their goalkeeper is injured, I thought "interesting, that could help us".

How does anybody's immediate response be, "I hope he never plays again". I'd find it hard to think that about somebody I didn't like, let alone somebody I know virtually nothing about.

If this is "the modern way" then I embrace my old fashioned ways

20 minutes ago, Loughborough Ram said:

I worry about people like this twitter tw*t. When I saw that their goalkeeper is injured, I thought "interesting, that could help us".

How does anybody's immediate response be, "I hope he never plays again". I'd find it hard to think that about somebody I didn't like, let alone somebody I know virtually nothing about.

If this is "the modern way" then I embrace my old fashioned ways

Knuckle dragger 

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

You don't actually know that!

He said... and I quote... "Every single one of them deserved a chair to the face".

His name gave the game up, Yes he says they deserved a chair in the face, But as he was about to do it, He couldn't get out of the chair, The Derby fans then ROFL??

Edited by The Last Post