Good but bad news

Big Trav

33 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Can we all agree to disown this t***? No matter the footballing advantage this may bring, this is disgusting behaviour that really shows us all up.

Not seen the comments but the replies tell me enough.  Totally unacceptable and unfortunately it will probably be used as motivation when we play Argyle 

I'm so glad I "don't do twitter" (In the true sense).
My only forays into there are via links from these forums, so I can get out just as quick as I go in.  If it asks to log in, I head back, as I don't have (or want) an account.
Half the time, I can't make head nor tail of what's going on anyway.  Comments flying in all directions!  ?

With this one, I do at least get the gist, and it seems one solitary numbskull associating himself with our club is "letting the side down".  I've no time for such imbeciles, but then I have little more time for anyone who is daft enough to think he is a fair representation of our overall fanbase.  More fool them.

Michael Cooper has arguably been one of the best keepers in the country this season. To put into context what he’s done this season is incredibly difficult, but during the season where Scott Carson looked like Buffon 

He played 46 games, conceded 48 goals. He made 97 saves: 11 in six yard box, 52 within the penalty area and 34 outside the area.

Cooper has played 29 games, conceded 30 goals. He’s made 102 saves: 13 in the six yard box, 62 within the penalty area and 27 outside the area. 

This is an absolute hammer blow to Plymouth, who not only lose their best player but probably the most impactful player in the division since they seem to concede so many opportunities within the box. Huge, huge, huge for us. I feel terrible for Cooper though. 

Yeah, I want us to catch Plymouth, but not like this. An injury like this is horrible and I'd wish it on very few people (I was just reading the Mason Greenwood thread  and I can sometimes have a hole ish thoughts about people like that), I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

It won't stop happening on Twitter until you have to register under your own name. Which won't happen under Musk, unfortunately. 

Although as he's got his own photo in his profile, it doesn't take much to recognise him.

Anyway, the guy's response is that the PAFC admin "can't hack it".

?

12 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Michael Cooper has arguably been one of the best keepers in the country this season. To put into context what he’s done this season is incredibly difficult, but during the season where Scott Carson looked like Buffon 

He played 46 games, conceded 48 goals. He made 97 saves: 11 in six yard box, 52 within the penalty area and 34 outside the area.

Cooper has played 29 games, conceded 30 goals. He’s made 102 saves: 13 in the six yard box, 62 within the penalty area and 27 outside the area. 

This is an absolute hammer blow to Plymouth, who not only lose their best player but probably the most impactful player in the division since they seem to concede so many opportunities within the box. Huge, huge, huge for us. I feel terrible for Cooper though. 

Think those are probably handball.