Who has been key to this run we’re on?

Day

Diego v B4  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh Diego, by a clear mile.

Offers hardly anything other than being a massive lucky charm.  His matchday OP's are only one notch above "Whatever", so far from a heavy read!  No stats to digest.  No opinion to argue with.  No interesting facts to make one's mind boggle.

They're just short, sharp, easy on the eye, and does precisely what it states on the tin.  

B4's rallying cries are far too energetic for me, and best left to the young 'uns, imo. 
All that standing up for a whole 90mins, constant jumping around,  non-stop singing, flanges on show for the whole world to see!  And as for all that ball-sucking!  I haven't done that sort of thing since Alan Biley left.   (If you're reading Al... Hi, it's me! ?)   

*This post was compiled with no malice aforethought, without intention of harm and/or distress, either physical, mental, and/or spiritual,  and has been presented merely and/or solely for the purpose of entertainment. 
The views herein aired do and/or do not reflect the thoughts and/or opinions of forum management, representatives. and/or hired electricians, etc, etc...

A culmination of things but the supporters can make a break a team. You can see what it meant to the players when they scored that winning goal, straight to the supporters. 

There's no bad vibes anywhere at the moment - I don't even hear any moaning in the stands right now.

It's an absolute pain in the arse that I can't get away tickets each time but I love seeing the clamour for tickets and I love seeing 'SOLD OUT' on the socials.

Players want to be loved, that will help to attract more players who want to come and play for Derby.

So for me, it's B4 ?

17 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Oh Diego, by a clear mile.

Offers hardly anything other than being a massive lucky charm.  His matchday OP's are only one notch above "Whatever", so far from a heavy read!  No stats to digest.  No opinion to argue with.  No interesting facts to make one's mind boggle.

They're just short, sharp, easy on the eye, and does precisely what it states on the tin.  

B4's rallying cries are far too energetic for me, and best left to the young 'uns, imo. 
All that standing up for a whole 90mins, constant jumping around,  non-stop singing, flanges on show for the whole world to see!  And as for all that ball-sucking!  I haven't done that sort of thing since Alan Biley left.   (If you're reading Al... Hi, it's me! ?)   

*This post was compiled with no malice aforethought, without intention of harm and/or distress, either physical, mental, and/or spiritual,  and has been presented merely and/or solely for the purpose of entertainment. 
The views herein aired do and/or do not reflect the thoughts and/or opinions of forum management, representatives. and/or hired electricians, etc, etc...

I'll take that. Almost like being the Conor Sammon under Mac 1, 2013/14.