No more transfer news leaks

NimonicRam

How differently we're operated now... By all accounts we've been in for 2-3 players. Almost nothing in the rumour mill! We have no idea who's coming in and any links are tenuous at best. Previously every sports journalist had the inside track on Derby, particularly the 'not so' reluctant Nicko! Just another example of how we're being run professionally in my opinion. Wonder if it will change in the summer when the FFP / business plan shackles loosen?

COYR

4 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

No leaks as I suspect nothing happening. 

I tend to agree. Be interesting to know whether transfer rumours usually come via leaks from the "buying" club, rather than leaks from agents or even "selling" clubs (who have a much more vested interest in drumming up trade).

I'm gonna throw some wild figures about, with absolutely no back up evidence, but "I'd imagine" a good 80% of all transfers involve a fee of some sort?

Wouldn't that automatically reduce any potential DCFC incoming rumours/leaks by a good 80%, regardless of how well the Good-ship DCFC is being skippered?   

3 hours ago, NimonicRam said:

How differently we're operated now... By all accounts we've been in for 2-3 players. Almost nothing in the rumour mill! We have no idea who's coming in and any links are tenuous at best. Previously every sports journalist had the inside track on Derby, particularly the 'not so' reluctant Nicko! Just another example of how we're being run professionally in my opinion. Wonder if it will change in the summer when the FFP / business plan shackles loosen?

COYR

Boring isn’t it ??  There’s an awful lot of rubbish spouted in transfer windows but I find the speculation quite fun.