Newport County (A) FACR2 Sun 27th Nov

I wonder if maybe Warne could play round pegs in round holes in the second half. Sibley is t a wing back, it’s just a waste. I’m not sure how we are hoping to score with this line up, it really is poor.

Maybe Hourihane could try passing the ball to the same colour shirt as well. Might make a nice change. 

So, so poor and devoid of energy and ideas. 

Derby really, really poor.

Injuries, players, manager, budget- dunno who to blame but there is no decent play, no pattern of play, nothing being created.

Do the players even know that we're playing in white?

Warne-ball = hoof ball 

Change to 442. Put a left back at left back (Forsyth). Get Barkhuizen and Dobbin on in the hope of creating something.

Just now, OohMartWright said:

Well that was pretty awful. I recommend Knight and Osula for Hourihane and Collins if we actually want to score rather than just go through the motions.

Knight for Hourihane would definitely be an improvement. Happy to forego the one decent delivery in every ten or so passes in exchange for some energy and a bit more going forward.

I wouldn't take Collins off just yet (physical games are up his street as long as he controls his elbows) but maybe Dobbin for Sibley and switch to 4 at the back, Fozzie at left back.

To be fair, it was a pretty decent header for the goal.