Ipswich v Derby (A) Matchday Thread - ‘and it’s live’

i-Ram

3 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

Average so far. Too many hopefull punts forwards that results in the loss of the ball. Barkz having a stinker, needs to be subbed. Sibbo faded as the half has gone on. Cash and NML the bright sparks.  Hoping for better in the second half (not sure we are gonna get it). 

I'd take another "average" second half. 0:0 tonight would be a good outcome but, as ever, I worry about our second half performances and fear Ipswich will raise their game a notch or two.

5 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

Average so far. Too many hopefull punts forwards that results in the loss of the ball. Barkz having a stinker, needs to be subbed. Sibbo faded as the half has gone on. Cash and NML the bright sparks.  Hoping for better in the second half (not sure we are gonna get it). 

Wouldn’t be surprised if we swap Barkhuisen for Roberts. We need a defender to counter Harness who’s looked dangerous.

Otherwise not a bad performance so far.

24 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Is Sibley the new Richard Keogh? Is got at regardless of what he has done?

No, just dont think hes played very well 

hes not alone though

barks has been absolutely shocking and birdy never looks comfy when playing higher than that last sitting midfield role 

cashin star man by some distance… has been absolutely excellent 

Edited by NottsRam77

Back three are doing well. Wing backs struggling, they aren’t really wingbacks.

Ipswich finding loads of space in our midfield and picking up the loose ball everytime.

When we get forward we’re lacking in quality at the moment. Dobbin and Osula finding the Ipswich defenders a much tougher proposition.

It’s not bad and we’re well placed if we can change it up at HT.