Ipswich v Derby (A) Matchday Thread - ‘and it’s live’

i-Ram

3 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

We have done ok there,held our own 

Left side needs addressing but we are one decent ball from putting one of the boys through on goal.

In the same that any team ever are one ball away from putting someone through.  It's hardly looking likely.

Edited by Blondest Goat

Was ok, nothing more and nothing less. 

Barkhuizen has been awful. Miscontrolled or a loose pass every single time he’s gone near it. A proper mare. 

We look vulnerable to pace with how slow and immobile we are at the back. Need to be careful. 

Few nearly moments going the other way. Just need to stop being so sloppy and make the most of situations. 

5 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

A good half, Derby. Ipswich ate good, and the better team, but we haven’t been under the cosh as many were expecting.

We are doing OK! ???

They’re certainly looking hungry… ? 

5 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

A good half, Derby. Ipswich ate good, and the better team, but we haven’t been under the cosh as many were expecting.

We are doing OK! ???

I'd agree with that.

For 30 mins, I'd say we "did ok for an away team against a highly rated home side".  The last 15, not so much, but they are certainly not bombarding our goal.  It's not a case of "They should be x goals ahead by now, if they had taken their chances".

We are currently second best, certainly, but we are well and truly still in this.  

Step up, You Rams.  Bring those points home.

?