Cambridge Utd v Derby (A) matchday thread

archram

Just now, Unlucky Alf said:

I didn't listen only kept up a little on here, How did Davis play, On here 1st half 1 or 2 said he was leggy/blowing a little, Looks to have completed the full 90 mins

Mostly OK. Took a knock in the first half that took him off stride for a while but seemed to run it off.

Just now, Unlucky Alf said:

I didn't listen only kept up a little on here, How did Davis play, On here 1st half 1 or 2 said he was leggy/blowing a little, Looks to have completed the full 90 mins

He was iffy first half. Better 2nd half. Cashin got him out of gaol once with a defensive tackle after Curt fluffed control. 

I didn’t see any of the second half so can’t comment on that. Was out driving.

But from the first half we looked a lot more energetic. And we scored a goal we simply rarely looked like scoring under Rosenior as we rarely had the opposition running back towards their goal. We previously played everything in-front of them.

Hourihane and Collins looked far more involved during the first half. I’m no body language expert, but Collins in particular seemed to be enjoying his role more.

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

I didn’t see any of the second half so can’t comment on that. Was out driving.

But from the first half we looked a lot more energetic. And we scored a goal we simply rarely looked like scoring under Rosenior as we rarely had the opposition running back towards their goal. We previously played everything in-front of them.

Hourihane and Collins looked far more involved during the first half. I’m no body language expert, but Collins in particular seemed to be enjoying his role more.

Animation Sport GIF by louis16art
Get your priorities right man! 

1 minute ago, brady1993 said:

As a minor aside I think it might be smart to only start one of NML and Barks. Because otherwise we don't really have a deal of cover.

Cashin is like having a CB & fullback he's everywhere! If we didn't have him it wouldn't work, we're going to come under threat on the counter but i think we have enough at the back to be confident, Chester had a great game too.

14 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Picked up second half and did ok.

Not sure what it was but Stearman was prepped to replace him, but then they didn’t go ahead with it.