A Senior Striker

Fraser_23

29 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We can pay a smaller fees can’t we? I thought we could pay certain percentages of money received and we have received money for Buchanan and Bryne ( I know we also need to pay Arsenal for Belick ) 

According to Nixon we can on a sliding scale and depending on the deal with discussions and agreement with the efl. He says it is very complicated on percentages and of fees received and our overall budget  restrictions. 

4 hours ago, Thameram said:

Sam cosgrove at brum good for aberdeen lost his way a bit but is a big unit and still quite young could kick start his career with us

i hope its andy carroll real handful and we could rotate him with collins and didzy he would score for fun with us

Could work this. We write off some of the Bielik loan fee, or wages, and he comes here for free. Guess it’s clever little things like that they’re looking at

5 hours ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Very good striker, always scores at pride park 

Like always does

Take him in a heartbeat

Better touch than collins, better hold up player, not as many career goals although generally played at a higher level on average.

im not sure if hes what we want though

rooney made it quite clear he wanted a willing runner who could elongate the pitch by running the channels and providing space for the creative players to operate in.

hence why he gave plange the nod over the more static ckr.. i think we need that option centrally 

11 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Like always does

Take him in a heartbeat

Better touch than collins, better hold up player, not as many career goals although generally played at a higher level on average.

im not sure if hes what we want though

rooney made it quite clear he wanted a willing runner who could elongate the pitch by running the channels and providing space for the creative players to operate in.

hence why he gave plange the nod over the more static ckr.. i think we need that option centrally 

Shame we couldn't get Plange back this season, he'd have been great in L1.