A Senior Striker

Fraser_23

30 minutes ago, Thameram said:

Sam cosgrove at brum good for aberdeen lost his way a bit but is a big unit and still quite young could kick start his career with us

i hope its andy carroll real handful and we could rotate him with collins and didzy he would score for fun with us

He scored a few in the Soggie Pants League and then couldn’t cut it 3 leagues higher……so many of them……I see Conor is back up there……let him go back and play for St Mirren ?

5 hours ago, Big Trav said:

Told from someone that it’s ‘most likely’ Carroll with an outside chance it’s Robson-Kanu. Ambitious if true 

I’d love it to be Andy Carroll. Proper handful old fashioned CF with some class and a touch that would stand out in this league.  We’d score some headers with NML and Barks providing ammunition. 

I always thought he was the sort of mean mother you would not like to play against. 

2 hours ago, Rampant said:

Lukas Jutkiewicz may be leaving Birmingham City during this window. 

A - realistic target?

B - good enough?

See my post from a month ago.  Normally linked with him every summer since 1902 and now he's about 35. Nothing this summer.  See may post yesterday about suitors for Knight and we'll get some old knacker who used to get 20 a season and now has about 20 left in him, as a makeweight in the deal as no fee will be involved.

Its going to happen isn't it. 

3 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

See my post from a month ago.  Normally linked with him every summer since 1902 and now he's about 35. Nothing this summer.  See may post yesterday about suitors for Knight and we'll get some old knacker who used to get 20 a season and now has about 20 left in him, as a makeweight in the deal as no fee will be involved.

Its going to happen isn't it. 

Jesus Mary and Joseph.......and i thought I was a misery....?

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We can pay a smaller fees can’t we? I thought we could pay certain percentages of money received and we have received money for Buchanan and Bryne ( I know we also need to pay Arsenal for Belick ) 

What did we receive for Byrne-not the guy from Gavin and Stacey ?

25 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We can pay a smaller fees can’t we? I thought we could pay certain percentages of money received and we have received money for Buchanan and Bryne ( I know we also need to pay Arsenal for Belick ) 

no fees means nothing. can be paid