Matchday Thread - Derby County vs West Bromwich Albion (23/08 19:45)

Ghost of Clough

17 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

I don't think closing the West Stand and not reserving seats for STH is a good idea - OK, I'm biased because I'm being forced to rough it in the East Stand. 

The majority of our crowds are season ticket holders and so much of our match day experience is sitting with a group of mates. It's putting a barrier in the way that doesn't need to be there.

Yes I know what you mean, our season tickets are in the East Stand so I have my usual seat tonight & for next week’s cup match too. It does make a difference.

must confess that although I have tickets for both, I am losing track of what competition they are ? we seem to have so many cup matches, or is that just me ?‍♀️

27 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Grimsby say they have sold out , about 9k for the visit of Florists kids. Cup fever does exist.

Doubt there will be many kids, their under 21s played last night losing 4-1 at home to the smoggies . They do have a 26 man first team squad though.

26 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Apparently Forest fans are organising a prematch convoy of mobility scooters starting from Skeg. 

Fresh Pampers will be available en route and there'll be bag changes at HT. Anyone who doesn't make it home will be buried at sea, if it'll have them. 

Edited by Crewton

6 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I think you can buy them at the ticket office

No one mans the turnstiles.

Also note PPS is a cashless stadium now, so only card & mobile payments accepted.

(when it was announced we were going cashless the website didn't actually mention the ticket office, just  'Concourse Refreshment Kiosks, Betting Stations, and Hospitality facilities', but I'd assume it must also include ticket purchases)

Are you going along tonight, or will it be a kashless stadium too?

Edited by Kokosnuss

8 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

Also note PPS is a cashless stadium now, so only card & mobile payments accepted.

(when it was announced we were going cashless the website didn't actually mention the ticket office, just  'Concourse Refreshment Kiosks, Betting Stations, and Hospitality facilities', but I'd assume it must also include ticket purchases)

Are you going along tonight, or will it be a kashless stadium too?

I see what you did there, very good ?