Matchday Thread - Fleetwood Town v Derby County (20/08 15:00)

Ghost of Clough

Just now, Barney1991 said:

Just can’t score away from home. If this was a home game we’d be 3 or 4 up. Bad luck on our side not to score. Need a right back and move knight into midfield or sell him and get some money in. We need to buy a goal scorer from somewhere 

I'm not having that it's all down to bad luck. If you create this many chances and don't score then you have to identify why.

Just now, Barney1991 said:

Just can’t score away from home. If this was a home game we’d be 3 or 4 up. Bad luck on our side not to score. Need a right back and move knight into midfield or sell him and get some money in. We need to buy a goal scorer from somewhere 

That’s meant to be Collins but he can’t hit a donkeys arse with a saucepan.

Well another 90 minutes with the same stuff that didn’t work last season …. Rosenior wasn’t the answer last season he isn’t the answer this season …. no goals v Charlton Shrewsbury and now Fleetwood lucky win v Oxford 

I don’t want to hear any garbage that that it’s only early in the season the system is the same garbage no imagination let’s keep playing the system that produces 0 goals 

Im gonna say it now Rosenior to be replaced … so bad not one mention on Soccer Saturday 

Maybe Lampard can return cause he ain’t gonna be in a job much longer where he is 

Just now, Silko said:

Well another 90 minutes with the same stuff that didn’t work last season …. Rosenior wasn’t the answer last season he isn’t the answer this season …. no goals v Charlton Shrewsbury and now Fleetwood lucky win v Oxford 

I don’t want to hear any garbage that that it’s only early in the season the system is the same garbage no imagination let’s keep playing the system that produces 0 goals 

Im gonna say it now Rosenior to be replaced … so bad not one mention on Soccer Saturday 

Maybe Lampard can return cause he ain’t gonna be in a job much longer where he is 

I'm as annoyed by this as anyone, but this is melodramatic to the extreme. 

2 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Thought we were still under embargo and could only sign frees.

Not sure how that's going to happen then.

Just now, Silko said:

If you don't want to hear any garbage, you're in the wrong place.